Sex without pee

3 hours ago, swekiss said:

@Moore007 I wouldn't dream of doing that to someone who hasn't requested it specifically. No way. I prefer/expect my man to be clean and not smell, so it's only respectful to be for him too. 

I'm purely a giver and wouldn't mind being able to, but it's not a very big deal. My main thing is naughty peeing, so I can indulge in pee play alone and save the memory for later. Would it be exciting if he was in to me peeing in naughty places too? Of course. But I'm happy with what I got.

I think we all do things that partners haven’t requested in a way of trying to find the best way to mutual satisfaction. It’s trail and error and why should my desires be less importantly than those of my partner? Sometimes it’s a success and other times a failure. I’ve been shamed for my fetish by many partners as well as encouraged by other partners. If my partner can’t accept me the way I am I wouldn’t bather to continue the relationship. For me it’s important to feel I don’t have to sensor myself to please her. Some times I have to do that anyway to avoid a big fight but in general I speak it out and it’s of course really scary. It might close doors but I guess that’s the the price for being open with desires. 

1 hour ago, Moore007 said:

Did you ever discuss pee with your partner? Do you prefer to give or receive? 

No I've never talked about my fetish with my husband. I had brought it up to my ex and he shamed me hard about it so I just never had the heart to tell my husband. I'm sure he wouldn't shame me, but I don't wanna take the risk. 

I can do both but I think it's more fun to give. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

No I've never talked about my fetish with my husband. I had brought it up to my ex and he shamed me hard about it so I just never had the heart to tell my husband. I'm sure he wouldn't shame me, but I don't wanna take the risk. 

I can do both but I think it's more fun to give. 

Isn't a bummer how a ex can do so much damage to a person when they shame you.

My wife was shamed by a ex because when she had a orasam she'd soak the bed, she thought it was normal.  So she started clinching when she'd orgasam, so she wouldn't squirt or soak the bed.

It took me years into our marriage and telling I like pee sex and that she'd have a much deeper orgasam if when she felt her orgasam and the feeling to pee and just relax and let go!! Ibeven told her go pee before I went down on her, that way she didn't have to worry she was going to pee.

After the first time of doing it that way she said it was way stronger orgasam and she squirted! I was so tore up and she couldn't believe how different it felt! She thought she was weird or doing something wrong,  just because her ex shamed her.

I said all that to say this, maybe drop hints or discuss it sometime, somewhere outside the bedroom, I'm sure he loves you! What's not to love about you!! Your the best!! Don't let the past rule your future!!❤️❤️❤️