Visiting other forums

JDG

The thing I like most about peeing is girls peeing somewhere outside of a toilet out of necessity. I ofcourse like to watch girls do that, but I also like reading stories about it. 

Here in The Netherlands there are some women's magazines that also have online forums. What I sometimes do is go to these forums and use the forum search function with terms like "peeing", "public peeing", "weeing" and all that kind of stuff. It turns out a lot of topics pop up then! Women asking for advice during long road trips, advice on pee funnels, advice during covid when all public bathrooms were closed or they are just sharing some experiences they had in topics with subjects like "what do you do when you're drunk?" and much more! It's always a nice, light read with stories from genuine women who just needed to pee when they were out and about. Does anybody else do this, and are there good communities to go to? 

A golden rule for me is to definately not creep out the women and to READ ONLY. Sometimes I stumble across topics presumably made by "one of us" where the writers pretend to be a woman, but quickly the posts revert to "your account has been created today and this is your first and only post? You're just a pervert wanting to fantasise and masturbate over our stories!!" or something along those line. That in turn makes me a bit selfaware and ashamed as I'm there for the same reason. 

• Like 1

I like to utilize Reddit for this. There are forums specific to pee, such as "Urinewords," but more often I enjoy occasional pee content in non-pee-related forums. 

Generally speaking, the best one is r/Sex, and use "pee" as a search term. You get all kinds of stuff, but most of it often seems to discuss squirting, and whether squirting is actually pee.

"Askreddit," "Askwomen," and similar often have pee-related content (use search word "pee"). The most common topic there is peeing in the shower (is it normal? Am I gross?).

There's another one, AskRedditAfterDark, which is similar to r/Sex. Posters discuss things like pee play, and pee as a fetish (how common is it?).

I used to like going to Quora for pee-related content, but it doesn't really seem to exist anymore? Or it's too difficult to navigate.

On 9/24/2024 at 1:04 AM, JDG said:

The thing I like most about peeing is girls peeing somewhere outside of a toilet out of necessity. I ofcourse like to watch girls do that, but I also like reading stories about it. 

Here in The Netherlands there are some women's magazines that also have online forums. What I sometimes do is go to these forums and use the forum search function with terms like "peeing", "public peeing", "weeing" and all that kind of stuff. It turns out a lot of topics pop up then! Women asking for advice during long road trips, advice on pee funnels, advice during covid when all public bathrooms were closed or they are just sharing some experiences they had in topics with subjects like "what do you do when you're drunk?" and much more! It's always a nice, light read with stories from genuine women who just needed to pee when they were out and about. Does anybody else do this, and are there good communities to go to? 

A golden rule for me is to definately not creep out the women and to READ ONLY. Sometimes I stumble across topics presumably made by "one of us" where the writers pretend to be a woman, but quickly the posts revert to "your account has been created today and this is your first and only post? You're just a pervert wanting to fantasise and masturbate over our stories!!" or something along those line. That in turn makes me a bit selfaware and ashamed as I'm there for the same reason. 

I like to do this and never comment. I just read. @JDG what are examples of the Dutch forums?

15 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

I like to utilize Reddit for this. There are forums specific to pee, such as "Urinewords," but more often I enjoy occasional pee content in non-pee-related forums. 

Generally speaking, the best one is r/Sex, and use "pee" as a search term. You get all kinds of stuff, but most of it often seems to discuss squirting, and whether squirting is actually pee.

"Askreddit," "Askwomen," and similar often have pee-related content (use search word "pee"). The most common topic there is peeing in the shower (is it normal? Am I gross?).

There's another one, AskRedditAfterDark, which is similar to r/Sex. Posters discuss things like pee play, and pee as a fetish (how common is it?).

I used to like going to Quora for pee-related content, but it doesn't really seem to exist anymore? Or it's too difficult to navigate.

I tend to avoid sex related discussions to be honest. I love going to non-pee forums and read about moments that women got caught short. 

The askreddit and askwomen sound exactly like what I am looking for though! I just reading discussions about peeing in the shower, the pool or outdoors between genuine women without a pee fetish. 

3 hours ago, Havelock said:

I like to do this and never comment. I just read. @JDG what are examples of the Dutch forums?

There are a lot of forums, but the ones where I have read the best discussions are zwangerschapspagina.nl (literally meaning "pregnancy page") which is a community of young mothers discussing everything relating to pregnancy and young kids, so as you can imagine also about having to pee a lot during the pregnancy and losing holding ability after the delivery. 

Another good one is bokt.nl which is a community about horse riding, where there are quite some topics about peeing during long rides through nature. 

The last one is Viva, which is a Dutch magazine for women but not about anything in particular. They do have a large online community as well with lots of discussion about peeing in public and even some about pee play. 

There's loads and loads of smaller forums as well, generally you can't go wrong if you Google on the term "wildplassen" (meaning "to pee in public") combined with things like "dames" (ladies), "vrouwen" (women) or "meisjes"/"meiden" (girls).