Pissing in a Greyhound bus bathroom

17 hours ago, nygirl said:

I was on a Greyhound bus the other day that was completely packed. Every seat was full and there were people right near the bathroom. I went in and started pissing while standing, since I didn't want to touch anything in there. With the motion of the bus, I pissed everywhere. I wasn't making quite an effort to be precise, but I sprayed everything and the piss ran down to the floor and pooled up in the corners. It was a mess. When I exited, the man next to the bathroom looked in and kind of gasped. There was so much piss on the floor that it seeped through the crack at the bottom of the door and was running down the floor of the bus. Later, a woman got up to use the bathroom and immediately turned back shaking her head without using it. It turned me on in a bizarre way, though I felt bad. 

If you don't mind me asking, what were you wearing? I'm assuming a skirt because those bathrooms don't have that much space. And your shoes didn't get wet? Did you leave footprints on the way back to your set?

If you only went once, I'm guessing the trip wasn't too long. Nice story!