Returning from the Library

@riverflood7 - Huge thanks for sharing, and even after the time that's passed -  sending massive hugs.   Hugs because clearly it was humiliating and not at all the way you wanted to experience peeing.

I'm guessing by your closing sentences that since then you've got a much different view of peeing, and hopefully you can look back with feelings now apart from being mortified.  Hopefully.

@riverflood7 - I can so relate.  Though I was much younger when I had my school accident (pupil, not teacher), I remember the shame and embarassment .... no, I didn't get away with it.  I've often wondered how that incident played into my future ideas of peeing in public, naughty peeing, etc.  I still try not to get caught, and have been successful to date, but I'm much more willing to pee in those circumstances now.  I hope you've found your own path to fully enjoying those moments.

Can I also thank people for their supportive messages, I feel like this is my group. I was brought up to be relaxed about weeing; my family used to work the fields and we were all comfortable relieving ourselves in fields or by a hedgerow - I can still remember my Mum showing me how to do it. That relaxed attitude is still with me, if you need to go then go!

I should think that library walk was about 50 years ago, and I was shocked and the incident had the potential to be hugely embarrassing for me. I recall my own primary school teacher wetting herself in front of the entire class one afternoon whilst leading the class. I think it had a real effect on me, the teacher soaked herself and she had to suffer the taunts of the whole school. I remember she was wearing brown trousers, I remember seeing them turn darker, I remember her yelp when she started to go, the way she just stood still and went, the puddle on the floor, her running out of the classroom, the school head taking over and the caretaker cleaning up. She left my school very soon afterwards, and we later found out she was pregnant. I did not want that embarrassment and shame.

Thank you again for your kindness X

• Hug 1
  • Love 2