I’m gonna post pics and vids of me pissing

3 minutes ago, Pissguzzler97 said:

My ideal goal is a pic or vid every time I piss but no promises lol

And that's fine...   but please note that pictures or videos of you need to be posted here in the Men Pissing Section.  That's where your last couple of posts have been moved to.

The Pee Pictures and Pee Videos sections are for ladies' content (including ladies who are drinking pee).

Also if you can keep adding to existing threads that would be ideal.   Final suggestion is there's no need to post more than eg. half a dozen pictures.   Cheers.

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And that's fine...   but please note that pictures or videos of you need to be posted here in the Men Pissing Section.  That's where your last couple of posts have been moved to.

The Pee Pictures and Pee Videos sections are for ladies' content (including ladies who are drinking pee).

Also if you can keep adding to existing threads that would be ideal.   Final suggestion is there's no need to post more than eg. half a dozen pictures.   Cheers.

I appreciate you, I’m sorry I’m getting accustomed here and if I make any more mistakes, please let me know

• Love 1
On 9/15/2024 at 3:20 AM, Pissguzzler97 said:

My ideal goal is a pic or vid every time I piss but no promises lol

IMG_2002.png

IMG_2003.png

IMG_2004.png

IMG_2005.png

IMG_2006.png

IMG_2007.png

IMG_2008.png

IMG_2009.png

IMG_2010.png

IMG_2011.png

IMG_2012.png

IMG_2013.png

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg

On 9/15/2024 at 3:28 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I appreciate you, I’m sorry I’m getting accustomed here and if I make any more mistakes, please let me know

IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_2026.jpeg

IMG_2027.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1