Mothers (or fathers) using kids' diapers or potty's in emergencies.

I am not sure how many mother (or fathers) are on this forum, but I read on some other non-fetish forums that (mostly) mothers have used their children's spare diapers or toilet training minature "potty" in desperate full bladder situations (such as being stuck in traffic, unavailable toilets, or to avoid waking sleeping children while traveling). When I read this, I thought it sounded pretty ingenius.

Anyone know if this is a common thing or have any experiences they would like to share?

• Like 2

I'm not a father, but a few years ago I was passenger in a (male) friends car and he had his young kid in the back (about two, still in nappies).

Ended up being stuck in traffic for a while and I was beginning to need a pee. We were on a motorway with lots of other cars around and were slowly moving, so couldn't get out to nip into the trees on the roadside.

Mentioning that I need a pee to see if he had any suggestions (expecting him to maybe move to the side of the road for a quick stop), he reaches into the back and hands me his baby changing bag, saying I'd find some nappies in there, just pee into one of them. Surprised, I check he really meant that, which he did and says he's done it a few times when desperate.

So yes, in my experience it is a thing and possibly more common than we might think.

• Like 1