The time I peed on a train seat with a friend

Absolutely wonderful @WetJess - love everything about the picture you've painted there,  and you've definitely got a good crowd of friends there who know you well.

Glad you persuaded the friend now known as Alison to join in, maybe some sort of leaking was inevitable by that stage?   But kudos on showing her how it should be done.   Hopefully next time she'll be more willing to give it her best shot too.

Huge thanks for sharing. 

• Agree 3
6 hours ago, WetJess said:

(Some names and details changed to avoid anyone recognising me!)

It had been one of those days where you buy a bunch of drinks, snacks and head to the nearest park. We spent all day there - me and a bunch of friends drinking and chatting shit in the gorgeous weather. 

when the sun finally went in, we had a few more in a local bar. Then decided to call it a day, and got the train back home. 

The trains here suck. Never on time. But luckily this one was basically empty. 

I was bursting for a piss, and a friend dared me to simply wet myself. But I didn’t want to soak my underwear. 

instead I reached under my dress and pulled them down a few inches, then sat down on the seat and let it flow directly into the cushion. 

I stood up and showed off my handiwork before moving to the other side. Later one of my friends admitted he got a flash of my pussy too. 

My friend (let’s call her Alison) did the same, but when we compared the dark spots in the upholstery, it was clear she let out a dribble whilst I let out everything. 

Love to sit on a seat after someone did that

HOT.  I like to think that movie theaters, trains and buses have those thick cushion-y seats to soak up pee but that's prolly just my pervy mind in overdrive haha.  I'm sure the train is a common wetting/pee place due to incontinence, lack of restroom access, etc.  

On 8/31/2024 at 11:19 AM, WetJess said:

when we compared the dark spots in the upholstery, it was clear she let out a dribble whilst I let out everything. 

Almost makes you wonder if she did it because you gave her permission, more than out of any real desperation, doesn’t it?