At the nude beach

"As a woman, you naturally have a bit of an advantage as you can do it very discreetly"

For me, women acknowledging they have an advantage in peeing discreetly is a very specific button that doesn't get pushed enough. Thank you for sharing!!!

On 8/30/2024 at 8:01 PM, Simsala said:

The lower part of this island is an unofficial nudist zone, but unfortunately it is mainly frequented by gay men.

It's actually an official nudist zone now, since they added the sings that make it official. But yeah, I at least didn't really feel comfortable there as a non-gay man, and the fact that they were all way older than me didn't help it 🙈. That also sadly meant that I didn't dare pee anywhere interesting the one time I visited, and I'm not sure I want to go back any time soon.

So kudos to you for pulling it off!!

• Love 1
On 8/30/2024 at 2:01 PM, Simsala said:

As you may know from my previous stories I live and work currently in Zurich, Switzerland. A beautiful city with some nice pissing spots. And it even has its own nude beach. Well, it is actually not a beach but an island in a river, the so called Werd-Insel. The lower part of this island is an unofficial nudist zone, but unfortunately it is mainly frequented by gay men. Definitely too many dicks for my taste (you know, I'm gay and in a relationship with another woman). Nevertheless, there are always women on the island, and some of them are really hot. But that's not really the reason why I'm telling this story. Because of course it's about pissing. There are of course no sanitary facilities such as toilets in the naturist area of the island. So there is no other option than to pee in the wild. A dream place for me and my girlfriend. Because unlike the men, who always disappear into the bushes, we mostly do it right by my sunbathing area. As a woman, you naturally have a bit of an advantage as you can do it very discreetly. We either do it directly on the bath towel while lying on our stomachs. Or we sit very lightly next to the towel and let it run. We ususally drink a lot so that we can piss as much as possible. It's often beer and that takes away our inhibitions even more. After a few cans of beer, we've even got to the point where we let it run while we are walking. Because it's a river that drives you down, you have to run back up to your towel after each swim. As you come out of the water soaking wet, it's no longer noticeable if some extra water runs out of our pussies 😉

Too many dicks? 

Damn, so I guess trans women are out of the question /j 

20 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Too many dicks? 

Damn, so I guess trans women are out of the question /j 

This is not the legendary Beach of the Futanari 🌴🍆

• Love 1
On 9/5/2024 at 1:44 AM, jowet said:

It's actually an official nudist zone now, since they added the sings that make it official

did you see that recent reel going up and down social media, where a guy made a really professional sign saying "nude beach beyond this sign" and slapped it in front of some regular textile beach? People were so confused xD