Had Success Enjoying Pee Play with a Partner? I have some Questions

To those on here who have been lucky enough to act on their fetishes and fantasies involving pee, what was the biggest challenge or obstacle you or they had to overcome? How did you do so?

• Have the pee related activities continued? If so, have you expanded your play to include peeing on each other? Wetting? drinking pee? etc. What was that process like?
  • Was your partner initially hesitant to try/weirded out by it? How are they now? Are they now into it/turned on by it or more just tolerating it and indulging on your behalf?

Apologies for the number of questions. Trying to better understand the right ways to go about communicating and encouraging without pushing my kinks and fantasies on someone. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, mwfuntimes525 said:

To those on here who have been lucky enough to act on their fetishes and fantasies involving pee, what was the biggest challenge or obstacle you or they had to overcome? How did you do so?

• Have the pee related activities continued? If so, have you expanded your play to include peeing on each other? Wetting? drinking pee? etc. What was that process like?
  • Was your partner initially hesitant to try/weirded out by it? How are they now? Are they now into it/turned on by it or more just tolerating it and indulging on your behalf?

Apologies for the number of questions. Trying to better understand the right ways to go about communicating and encouraging without pushing my kinks and fantasies on someone. Thanks!

It was my partner who brought up the subject.  I was too afraid to ask.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mwfuntimes525 said:

...what was the biggest challenge or obstacle you or they had to overcome? How did you do so?

Male, married 15 years. Wife not super sexual in the first place, definitely not into pee.

I've commented on all of this before, but I'll try to summarize here. I began introducing pee into our sex routine maybe 2-ish years ago. It began innocently enough. We were having "traditional" sex, and I had to pee. Not really wanting to stop (we were both close to O), I asked her if I could just pee a little inside her. She said "I guess I don't care?"... so I tried. It was actually harder at first than I thought it would be. But I managed to squeeze a little out, and then almost instantly came. It was a weird feeling (at first).

Since then it has become a fairly normal part of our routine. It doesn't do anything for her, but she doesn't care if I do it. The most common time I do it is if she's on her period. I shoot some pee into her to "clean things out," then we have sex as normal. 

Sometimes I'll still pee inside her even if it's not that time of the month. Sometimes the urge just strikes, and I "go with the flow."

Occasionally I use pee as lube... for example if it's difficult to put it in at the beginning, or to wet her butthole a little prior to rubbing it. But she only tolerates me peeing "on" her if she's particularly into the sex in the first place, which isn't often. 

All in all she's a little weirded out, but I don't think it's a problem. We have a decent enough sex life (with or without pee), and have a good, strong marriage as a whole. She tolerates it because it's generally harmless (we use towels, and I don't do it in a degrading way), and I'm always well hydrated, so my pee is usually clear, so it's not really "gross."

She tolerates certain other pee-related things - she lets me watch her pee in the shower once in a while, outdoors (once in a great while), and has let me taste her 2-3 times. As long as I don't make too big of a deal of things, she doesn't either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1