Rare treat for a woman.. (sink pee)

24 minutes ago, swekiss said:

As a short woman I usually struggle reaching high shelfs and the likes. Same obviously goes for the very male oriented experience of peeing in the sink. To my delight (and somewhat dismay when realising how many years I have missed out on) I found a sink in my old grandparents home that was actually the perfect height. It was probably originally placed at that level for the six children to wash their hands/faces, but it turns out it was the perfect height for me to be able to pee in. Unfortunately I only realised it cause the toilet was half broken and by that time I only had the time to do it three times before going home. But it was lovely and I sooo wish I had a sink like that 😇 Next time I visit there I will definitely go there every time I'm in the house...

I assume you have been standing and pee in the low sinks (which is totally fun and hot to think of a woman doing it). Do you ever hop up on the counter or vanity and sit on the sink to pee into it? Height shouldn't be an issue then.

49 minutes ago, swekiss said:

As a short woman I usually struggle reaching high shelfs and the likes. Same obviously goes for the very male oriented experience of peeing in the sink. To my delight (and somewhat dismay when realising how many years I have missed out on) I found a sink in my old grandparents home that was actually the perfect height. It was probably originally placed at that level for the six children to wash their hands/faces, but it turns out it was the perfect height for me to be able to pee in. Unfortunately I only realised it cause the toilet was half broken and by that time I only had the time to do it three times before going home. But it was lovely and I sooo wish I had a sink like that 😇 Next time I visit there I will definitely go there every time I'm in the house...

Perhaps you should build one for yourself.

I made my own urinal to use in the shower. Maybe you could have something like this, but at your own height?

240818_71380.jpg

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I assume you have been standing and pee in the low sinks (which is totally fun and hot to think of a woman doing it). Do you ever hop up on the counter or vanity and sit on the sink to pee into it? Height shouldn't be an issue then.

Of course standing up. In a bathroom I wouldn't trust a vanity to last for the weight since they aren't built for it. I have done it that way in the kitchen sink once or twice, but the sitting part ruins it for me. Pulling up a chair and semistanding works, but the cabinets get a bit in the way and also the fact that the kitchen window is easily looked in to from outside so the risk of being seen is big. I have done it sitting like on a toilet a few times too, but only out of true desperation. But in a bathroom sink I wouldn't dare even think about it.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, glad1 said:

Perhaps you should build one for yourself.

I made my own urinal to use in the shower. Maybe you could have something like this, but at your own height?

Well, first of all I don't live on my own, so I wouldn't be able to hide something like that. Second, if I'm gonna pee in the shower anyway I would just pee in to the shower area. I have considered it at times, but it would be too hard to explain why I run the water for a while every time I'm in the bathroom 😅