Delivery drivers who piss on delivery

4 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

is he an exhibitionist? Maybe he knows you're watching him and gets excited

He didn’t know I was watching him until that day, he didn’t know who lived there until he saw me

33 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

He didn’t know I was watching him until that day, he didn’t know who lived there until he saw me

but when you caught him with his tool in his hand how did he react?

2 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

After that he became super comfortable he stained the wall everyday work it smelled strong. On day I was outside reading a book since it was a nice day. He delivered the mail on schedule everyday at 10 am I was a good 10 ft away he pulled his firehose out like usual and released his stream. We started talking he complemented my tattoos. He stopped playing attention to his stream and almost splashed me he didn’t care 

Fuck thats hot.  He liked ur place the most.  I splashed my friend once, he was doing laundry in the apartment laundry room and I was pissing against one of the other machines and it hit so fast it splashed and soaked his ankles.  

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck that will be my super power, pissing force that can knock shit over like a fire hydran

Dude, where you can shatter glass and knock people over like a fire house.  That image is so hot for some reason

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

but when you caught him with his tool in his hand how did he react?

Really nonchalantly he said where the last house on his stop so he’s always desperate when he reaches us

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

Really nonchalantly he said where the last house on his stop so he’s always desperate when he reaches us

I am amazed by his nonchalance in holding his penis in his hand in front of a strange woman 😀

8 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

i bet ur whole yard started to stank like piss

It did but the whole neighborhood did since it was a old cheap neighborhood we only stayed for 2 years until are house prices was done with the reconstruction 

15 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

It did but the whole neighborhood did since it was a old cheap neighborhood we only stayed for 2 years until are house prices was done with the reconstruction 

the whole neighborhood.  so pissing outside was common around there?  lol or was the mail man getting busy everywhere too

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

Well in the day time the boys would be out in the streets doing their thing playing football or basketball on the street I’m assuming boys will be boys and the would pee on whatever yard was closer since my brothers did the same. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

the whole neighborhood.  so pissing outside was common around there?  lol or was the mail man getting busy everywhere too

God, just the idea of that, this one mail man hitting the entire neighborhood with piss.  Piss marking at its finest

• Like 4