been holding it all day...but I normally chicken out when it comes to actually pissing on other things- should I do it?

8 hours ago, glad1 said:

Let me add my name to the list of great people here who offer you encouragement. Maybe I can also share a helpful hint or two.

I find what worked best for me when I started, was taking myself somewhere I had no other options. Perhaps you might want to take a long walk somewhere there are no facilities and drink enough that you become nicely full. Then, when you become desperate out in the middle of nowhere, there's no way you can chicken out.

It also helps if you have in mind a target before you set out. Maybe you say to yourself, I want to pee on a big rock, tree, leaf, puddle.... (you get the idea)

Oh, make sure you've brought along a lot more to drink than you think you need. I wouldn't be surprised if you were thirstier than you expected. Now, get out there and get in some practice.

Ooh aww thank you sm!! 

And okay I like that idea of having a goal/target of something to piss on. I'll keep that in mind~~

• Love 1
Just now, sea said:

I haven't ever tried.. I'm a bit too nervous to do anything outside or in public lol I wish I wasn't tho 

And I've always thought about different places to piss but never acted upon it

I do love hearing other people's experiences tho and how much they enjoy it..turns me on a lot lol 

@sea I see lol I just edited my last post just a second after you had replied to me. Do you like girls hissing and gushing pees sounds? I think those hissing and gushing sounds which girls often make while peeing are so sexy to listen to. 

2 minutes ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@sea I see. Do you like when people can hear your very sexy girly hissing and gushing pee sounds? Are you into outside pissing? 

The thought of that is hot so I guess, yeah 

And I'm not opposed to it..just never done it before- I think if I did anything publicly or outside it would have to be with someone lmfao I'm too nervous to do it alone lol 

• Hug 1

@sea Hmm I see that. Have you ever peed outside due to extreme piss desperation? I am assuming not which is surprising because I think most girls if not all have peed outside before due to extreme piss desperation lol. And many guys have peed outside before too mainly due to extreme piss desperation I think. 

8 hours ago, sea said:

And I'm not opposed to it..just never done it before- I think if I did anything publicly or outside it would have to be with someone lmfao I'm too nervous to do it alone lol 

Do you have someone who might share the kink? or do you want to suggest it more stealthily? 

It would be pretty normal to have to go in a public park while partying there or on a nightly walk home. Some alleys are also quite popular especially arround clubs, so there are many easy excuses and places.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, sea said:

NARRATOR: Abruptly, @sea’s inbox was full.

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, sea said:

Then might I suggest a nature walk?  I would volunteer to be both your guide and coach, while pointing out all the objects along the way that could be suitable targets.

• Hot 1
21 hours ago, glad1 said:

Then might I suggest a nature walk?  I would volunteer to be both your guide and coach, while pointing out all the objects along the way that could be suitable targets.

k..that's kinda hot lmao 

• Cheeky 2
  • Love 2