Spotted football players peeing!

At least once a week, a small group of lads (late teens/early 20's) play football on the park outside the front of my house, often doing training with a goal set up, cones laid out, etc.

This afternoon was light rain, but when I got home three of them were there as usual, rather wet but not caring about the weather as it was warm.

During a break they were standing together chatting, when I realised one had his legs slightly apart and was peeing in his shorts, with a stream running out of one leg and partially splashing to the ground. One of the others did the same, with them both adjusting their shorts when they had finished. There was some conversation with the third and he shook his head, which looked like they had asked if we was going to pee as well. With the rain no-one could see they had wet themselves.

Now having a wet evening myself 😁

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2024 at 9:32 PM, InOddPlaces said:

At least once a week, a small group of lads (late teens/early 20's) play football on the park outside the front of my house, often doing training with a goal set up, cones laid out, etc.

This afternoon was light rain, but when I got home three of them were there as usual, rather wet but not caring about the weather as it was warm.

During a break they were standing together chatting, when I realised one had his legs slightly apart and was peeing in his shorts, with a stream running out of one leg and partially splashing to the ground. One of the others did the same, with them both adjusting their shorts when they had finished. There was some conversation with the third and he shook his head, which looked like they had asked if we was going to pee as well. With the rain no-one could see they had wet themselves.

Now having a wet evening myself 😁

Was this the only time you have seen it or has there been other times where you saw football players pissing ?

18 hours ago, Kevin said:

Was this the only time you have seen it or has there been other times where you saw football players pissing ?

There have been times I've seen people at the bushes around the park, obvious what they are doing but rarely anything visible.

This is the first time I've seen anyone openly peeing without caring (I assume) thinking no-one would spot what they were doing.

• Hot 1

Random old memory

Me: passing on a bicycle

A young guy who had been playing football: pissing against a tree by the path I was cycling down (maybe surprised by me suddenly appearing, maybe didn’t care, and it’s not like he needed to care…)

• Hot 1