Police Catch her Peeing in Street

On a recent night out, a girl I was with dropped her panties and squatted on the corner of a street. She'd been saying for quite some time how desperate to wee she was and eventually decided that she couldn't wait. One of her friends badly attempts to shield her. Meanwhile, I walk ahead very slightly to the other side of the street and began peeing too. As I turn around, I see a police car pulling over to her. I quickly finished peeing and ran slightly ahead. Apparently the police simply said that 'you shouldn't be doing that, you're not an animal'. As she explained to them, 'I really had to pee'. Either way, as she admitted what she was doing and apologised, no more was said. :laugh:

I didn't actually see her peeing, just her squatting on the other side of the road. It was an interesting night.

• Like 2

Ive noticed the police(men) seem to be a lot more leniant towards women peeing in public, Ive seen them patroling the town at kicking out time either being completely unobservant or ignoring a woman peeing down one alleyway only to bust a guy doing the same down the next alleyway. Ive had conversations with female friends who have either been caught peeing or about to pee and gotten away with just a "dont do that there" type warning rather than a fine or cauution (though one of my male friends recently got banned from the town centre for 24 hours rather than a fine) I only know of my ex gf who was actually fined a couple of times, but was caught by policewomen on those occasions, she said she had been caught by policemen before and got away with a "dont do that there"

• Like 1

One of my best sightings ever involved a women peeing in plain view on a main street in the centre of Exeter. There were a group of about six police (men and women) stood just across the road - they were either oblivious or just deliberately took no notice. The young lady in question was being supported by two other young ladies as they staggered up the street on their way back from the club. The woman dropped into a squat and leant against a shop window whilst the two others tried to haul her back up to her feet and move her on. They seemed horrified that she was about to pee in the main street with police opposite, but the woman was arguing the toss saying that she had to go NOW. There was no way that they could convinve her to move to somewhere secluded and she simply lifted her skirt, pushed her knickers down and jet washed the pavement. The stream gathered momentum and headed all the way across the wide pavement and trickled over the kerb stone into the gutter. I had a front row seat on a nearby bench, but didn't make any great fuss, which meant I got to watch the whole proceedings in detail. It was great!

I don't think a bloke would have got away with it.

• Like 2

Wow fantastic sighting.

I had a similar one once when I was in Edinburgh for the weekend. I had been chatting to a girl who was very drunk and dressed in football kit as she had been on some sort of fancy dress do. She was on her mobile and hopping a bit so I thought I would hang around and see what happened. This was on a brightly lit street where a number of the large insurance companies have head offices. Next thing, she pulled her shorts down, squatted and leant back against a wall and pissed like there was no tomorrow, with everything in full view, and still on the phone. I was actually walking towards her at the time and not expecting anything imminent. Probably my best ever sighting.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1