8 hours ago, amack said:

Had a pee outdoors the other day, the joy of a foreskin means there is quite a lot of drips and side sprays. Good fun if it doesnt matter where it goes and you don't care if your clothes get wet. Enjoy.

https://www.erome.com/a/Lw2hUGq7

This was definitely hot. Were you holding it for awhile as well? I could tell looking at how your piss literally went everywhere. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Darlene said:

This was definitely hot. Were you holding it for awhile as well? I could tell looking at how your piss literally went everywhere. 

I think I had been holding for a couple of hours, was fairly desperate!

• Hot 1
On 8/14/2024 at 4:52 PM, amack said:

I think I had been holding for a couple of hours, was fairly desperate!

Have you ever thought of using a measuring cup to see how far you could get to?

On 8/16/2024 at 9:22 AM, Darlene said:

Have you ever thought of using a measuring cup to see how far you could get to?

I have done but I can't remember what I got to. If you look through my old vids on erome there are a few of pisisng in a measuring jug or pint glass. I haven't done a big hold for a while, might do that later this week and measure it. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, amack said:

I have done but I can't remember what I got to. If you look through my old vids on erome there are a few of pisisng in a measuring jug or pint glass. I haven't done a big hold for a while, might do that later this week and measure it. I'll let you know how I get on.

I always get to 900ml or 950ml. I haven’t beat my record of 2500ml yet. I guess I will have to try again and just stay hydrated throughout the day. But I am looking forward to your newest video.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, Darlene said:

I always get to 900ml or 950ml. I haven’t beat my record of 2500ml yet. I guess I will have to try again and just stay hydrated throughout the day. But I am looking forward to your newest video.

2500ml?! Wow! I'd have loved to see you do that! You must have been about to explode!

• Hot 1
16 hours ago, amack said:

2500ml?! Wow! I'd have loved to see you do that! You must have been about to explode!

I sure was, the most hardest part was starting and stopping. Afterwards I couldn’t really hold much and my bladder filled up quickly, not even 15 minutes ago, I ended up pissing again.

6 hours ago, Darlene said:

I sure was, the most hardest part was starting and stopping. Afterwards I couldn’t really hold much and my bladder filled up quickly, not even 15 minutes ago, I ended up pissing again.

I do that if I do a big hold. I will do a big piss but can't empty my bladder completely and will need to piss again quite soon.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, amack said:

I do that if I do a big hold. I will do a big piss but can't empty my bladder completely and will need to piss again quite soon.

What usually helps me is drinking more water after initially the first big piss and then I am able to fully empty my bladder.