Outdoor job women: do you often piss outside? (even with porta-loo’s or other toilet facilities provided nearby)?

Just starting a parallel thread to the one that is very popular for men, for any women that have outdoor jobs or jobs where a toilet isn't easily accessible (for example: construction, agriculture, transportation, field/forest work, or marine work). How do you handle it?

• Thanks 1

As i wrote in the other topic, i study cultural heritage so i go on many external trips to archaeological sites. Often there are no bathrooms obviously or dirty chemical toilets. I, being partially incontinent, cannot resist a whole morning like my other classmates, so I wear pull-ups in those circumstances and then use the breaks to change because then i am very wet after a whole morning. While the boys make do by taking out their penis and urinating against a tree, etc... My classmates women often hold it all morning and always arrive at the stop at the service station quite desperate. I'm used to wetting my diaper, so i don't tend to get desperate.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

My first ever summer job was with my brother he does construction more specifically he does tile/flooring he needed a helper for 2 weeks since his helper went to spend time with in labor wife and soon to be kid. My dad raising me like boy taught me life is hard so he told my brother to take me. I would wake up at 3:30 am and get ready for work. I would pack lunch for me and him I packed myself a 16 oz dark coffee. We would drive 2 hrs to the house we would work on my first day I finished the whole in the first 30 minutes of working 5 hours later I had to pee since I didn’t pee when I woke up plus the coffee it was a mixture for disaster. I didn’t want to go pee outside side because it was raining so I noticed the pile of trash in the corner I thought perfect. I lowered my pants and panties and go into a full deep squat and piss my brother walks in and sees my super messy dark yellow stinky powerful stream going strong “Really Skylar” as he rubs his temple and walks away.

Was this piss onto the newly tiled flooring or a place that was still needing to be tiled? What happened to your big flood of piss on the floor. (Even when guys pee on job sites, their are "unwritten rules", like you don't piss where you are personally working (or have to clean) and never pee where it will get on someone else (that would start a fight).

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Was this piss onto the newly tiled flooring or a place that was still needing to be tiled?

It was the trash room owners where planning to demolish it so the walls where bare and the floor was taken off.

What happened to your big flood of piss on the floor.

It soaked in to most of the cardboard and uninstalled carpet.

(Even when guys pee on job sites, their are "unwritten rules", like you don't piss where you are personally working (or have to clean) and never pee where it will get on someone else (that would start a fight).

Yeah don’t ever piss near someone’s space but my brother didn’t really care about the room. Lucky we didn’t have to clean it up 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

As i wrote in the other topic, i study cultural heritage so i go on many external trips to archaeological sites. Often there are no bathrooms obviously or dirty chemical toilets. I, being partially incontinent, cannot resist a whole morning like my other classmates, so I wear pull-ups in those circumstances and then use the breaks to change because then i am very wet after a whole morning. While the boys make do by taking out their penis and urinating against a tree, etc... My classmates women often hold it all morning and always arrive at the stop at the service station quite desperate. I'm used to wetting my diaper, so i don't tend to get desperate.

are you able to pee standing? 

9 hours ago, Mojovo said:

are you able to pee standing? 

I've been wearing pullups since i was 13, now I'm 20. Now i can pee nonchalantly trying to stay natural so as not to let others know that i'm peeing myself, but i still have trouble doing it while walking. Usually if i have to go maybe i pretend to write on my cell phone or look in my bag or tie my shoe. In short i try to dissimulate. Peeing standing up is always preferable with diapers, because there is no risk of the elastic in the leg area stretching and having leaks. Peeing standing up is safer

in the past it happened to me that the pullup leaked a little because i was sitting, it was very embarrassing, because it happened to me at school luckily i was wearing a skirt, if i had worn trousers it would have been a disaster.  Instead only the black tights i had underneath got wet

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Hug 2
On 8/12/2024 at 7:34 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Just starting a parallel thread to the one that is very popular for men, for any women that have outdoor jobs or jobs where a toilet isn't easily accessible (for example: construction, agriculture, transportation, field/forest work, or marine work). How do you handle it?

I don’t think I could have a job like that, I cannot stand porta potties. I would rather pee outside before going in there.

On 8/14/2024 at 1:48 PM, Darlene said:

I don’t think I could have a job like that, I cannot stand porta potties. I would rather pee outside before going in there.

@Darlene I think that is the point of the thread. What other types of places do women pee while working when porta-loos (or other less than desireable places are available.) If you had a job of that type, where would you pee?

• Haha 1
On 8/17/2024 at 5:35 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

@Darlene I think that is the point of the thread. What other types of places do women pee while working when porta-loos (or other less than desireable places are available.) If you had a job of that type, where would you pee?

I would buy a she-wee and place it placing it by my pussy and pee out of it. I wouldn’t have to expose much. I’d do it preferably near a isolated area. I just could do porta potties. 

It’s like an endless pit unless it’s one of those ones where it’s fancy with a sink, toilet paper and cute paper towels.

• Like 1