Women: think about the last time you had a desperate, urgent pee:

Women: think about the last time you had a desperate, urgent pee  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Were you holding deliberately, or was it unintentional?

• Deliberate
    • Unintentional
  2. 2. Were you on a toilet, or somewhere else?

• Toilet
    • Somewhere else
  3. 3. Did the stream come out right away, or did it take a moment

• Right away
    • Took a moment
  4. 4. Was the stream loud?

• Loud (hiss and/or splatter)
    • Not loud
  5. 5. Did you vocalize (sigh, gasp, or moan)?

• Sighed, gasped, or moaned
    • Didn’t vocalize
  6. 6. Was the stream mostly unbroken or was it mostly spurts?

• Mostly unbroken
    • Mostly spurts
  7. 7. Did you feel more relieved or excited?

• Relieved
    • Excited

I just recently went on vacation where I was holding pretty often. Talking 6 + hour plane rides with turbulence and an aversion to plane toilets, and when we touched down we were doing 1-3 hour long car rides almost every day. I was holding a desperate often and each time I peed no matter where it was (hotel or gas station, resturaunt, museum, etc) I was always relieved. My pee was always loud cause I peed so fast without stopping. In general tho I don't vocalize when I pee tho so no sighing.

• Hug 1
  • Hot 2
On 8/12/2024 at 4:16 PM, gg111 said:

I love using the polls here. I wanted to get more insight into women’s desperate experiences.

All of my pisses are unintentional just about except when I am measuring my new recorded, I always go over 1000ml or hit 900ml and the rest are just spurts afterwards.

• Hot 2
8 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

One of my most desperate pees came when I was in a grocery store yesterday, I had gone to gym and my dad told me to pick up a couple of things up. So I finished my 1L bottle of water  twice there was heavy traffic since kids started school. I have an issue I rely upon my giant bladder to much  and sometimes it comes back to bite my ass. I began to fill a ping in my bladder as I arrive to the store I took a hour or so there I tried to go in the bathroom but I guess some homeless person trash it so it was closed so I payed for my stuff and got out of there. Now the drive back home was fun since I couldn’t take my shortcut home since there was a major accident there. So I took a detour adding 30 minutes to my house. I get to my drive way finally as I my pants down and I don’t even get to squat as I release the messiest, thick stream I have ever pee I was literally in my driveway pissing for 2 minutes lucky I live in a gated house so no one could see me waterfall 

That must have been a sight! When you say you didn’t get to squat, what do you mean by that?

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I just recently went on vacation where I was holding pretty often. Talking 6 + hour plane rides with turbulence and an aversion to plane toilets, and when we touched down we were doing 1-3 hour long car rides almost every day. I was holding a desperate often and each time I peed no matter where it was (hotel or gas station, resturaunt, museum, etc) I was always relieved. My pee was always loud cause I peed so fast without stopping. In general tho I don't vocalize when I pee tho so no sighing.

Well I’m glad you found relief each time!

2 hours ago, Darlene said:

All of my pisses are unintentional just about except when I am measuring my new recorded, I always go over 1000ml or hit 900ml and the rest are just spurts afterwards.

A liter of piss. That’s impressive!

Does the urgency feel any different when it is intentional versus unintentional? I imagine there is less anxiety when you are deliberately holding at home as opposed to unintentionally holding cause you are stuck in traffic. Or maybe it’s more exciting in a way if the full bladder is unintentional. Maybe that varies from person to person.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gg111 said:

That must have been a sight! When you say you didn’t get to squat, what do you mean by that?

I didn’t have to make it to the squat as soon as I removed my pants I started pissing

• Hot 2
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

I didn’t have to make it to the squat as soon as I removed my pants I started pissing

That’s awesome, I love hearing about those kinds of situations! Thanks for the clarification 😎

Edited by gg111
On 8/14/2024 at 3:00 PM, gg111 said:

A liter of piss. That’s impressive!

Does the urgency feel any different when it is intentional versus unintentional? I imagine there is less anxiety when you are deliberately holding at home as opposed to unintentionally holding cause you are stuck in traffic. Or maybe it’s more exciting in a way if the full bladder is unintentional. Maybe that varies from person to person.

Yes, I wasn’t worried about the few wet spots since I usually do shower and change my clothes afterwards. The liter definitely came from drinking all last night. 

It's only when I'm unintentionally holding that I'd be stuck at some unfortunate public space, having the loudest pee ever and in spurts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
On 8/18/2024 at 12:13 AM, Coral said:

It's only when I'm unintentionally holding that I'd be stuck at some unfortunate public space, having the loudest pee ever and in spurts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sounds very embarrassing but secretly a huge turn on.

On 8/14/2024 at 10:54 AM, Bacardi said:

I usually wear pull ups for day to day but tab diapers are great for plane rides. As for my car, it really depends on if A: im alone or not and B: how naughty im feeling. About a month ago I was out at a club with friends of mine and this guy would not stop hitting on me and harassing us so ling story short I used his nissan pathfinder. Please feel free to check out the full story i posted.