Talking to your cock after pissmarking

After your dick has unleashed a particularly large or forceful deluge somewhere naughty, does anyone else like to tell "him" what a good job he did? Like "Good job, that was a fucking flood!" Or "You really drowned those poor flowers!"

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2024 at 2:39 PM, Serpent said:

After your dick has unleashed a particularly large or forceful deluge somewhere naughty, does anyone else like to tell "him" what a good job he did? Like "Good job, that was a fucking flood!" Or "You really drowned those poor flowers!"

I don’t have a dick. But I do tell “ her “ what a good job she does for soaking up the concrete from all the water/tea I drunk earlier. ( It literally felt like a flood. ) or how much she squirted from afar. (distance and power)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Darlene said:

I don’t have a dick. But I do tell “ her “ what a good job she does for soaking up the concrete from all the water/tea I drunk earlier. ( It literally felt like a flood. ) or how much she squirted from afar. (distance and power)

That's really cool! I bet it really makes "her" happy haha What sort of things exactly do you say to her?

• Hot 1

I'm sure that i've uttered a 'wow'  or a 'good job' after a messy usually drunked pub toilet piss, since there was nobody else there it would only leave the downstairs as recipient.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, swekiss said:

Sooort of same for me. It can be a little pat asking (silently in my head) "Did it feel good drowning that floor?" or before "Oh, gotta pee so bad, bet it will feel so good doing it all over this floor" or something like that. Don't know why and I don't always, but yeah, it happens when in a naughty mood cause it enhances the feeling of naughtiness. And I kinda wish badly that someone else would be asking the question. I'd probably half way die from the excitement 😅

Oh the pat is a great idea! How does he answer haha?

It does feel really good doing it all over the floor.

Yeah, someone else saying that would be a huge turn on for me too -- and my dick would definitely do an extra good job drowning whatever he was aimed at!

3 hours ago, Serpent said:

Oh the pat is a great idea! How does he answer haha?

It does feel really good doing it all over the floor.

Yeah, someone else saying that would be a huge turn on for me too -- and my dick would definitely do an extra good job drowning whatever he was aimed at!

Well, I quoted Darlene since I don't have a dick either. The answer however is usually a nice little twitch/minicontraction.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/14/2024 at 2:18 PM, Serpent said:

That's really cool! I bet it really makes "her" happy haha What sort of things exactly do you say to her?

In fact, it does. Especially when it comes to measuring my bladder capacity trying to set a new record. I still make sure to give her plenty of “ encouragement “ even when I didn’t go over the previous goal I did in the past. 

It’s 2500ml. I tell her, “ Wow, 1000ml is still a lot of piss and not many can get to that point. “ or when I feel myself slowing down coming to a end that’s taking forever, I’d say “ Push that piss out, so I can dab you with toilet paper then wipe with feminine wipe.“

• Hot 1
13 hours ago, swekiss said:

Sooort of same for me. It can be a little pat asking (silently in my head) "Did it feel good drowning that floor?" or before "Oh, gotta pee so bad, bet it will feel so good doing it all over this floor" or something like that. Don't know why and I don't always, but yeah, it happens when in a naughty mood cause it enhances the feeling of naughtiness. And I kinda wish badly that someone else would be asking the question. I'd probably half way die from the excitement 😅

Yes, it is fun honestly. The best rewards come from a small vibrator for me, I always squirt when I am playing and it does get so mess that I have to use a towel underneath. 

It’s a good thing that I do have an ability to gush/squirt. 

Haha very interesting, I think I so far never "talked" to any parts of my body 😅 However, related to peeing I rather link this to my bladder, and not so much to my dick (it is just the funny tube that releases the pee, but it's not the part that does the "heavy lifting" imo). I.e. after releasing a flood, I just feel happy that I have a decent bladder. In contrast, I feel like the primary function of my dick is to make a woman happy 😉