Girls who pee with their friends: do you ever let the other girl pee first so that you can keep holding?

For girls that pee with their friends, and there is only one available toilet or squatting space: do you ever let them pee first so that you can watch them and hold it that much longer?

I imagine in most situations the girls are fighting over who gets to pee first if they are both desperate, but the idea of one letting the other go first so that she can savor her full bladder and tease herself from seeing and hearing her friend pee is very hot to me. Just wondering if that ever happens. 

sometimes I will let my girlfriend go first and it turns me on especially when I have a full bladder. but usually if I have to pee really badly I might pee myself a little as I wait due to the anticipation and hearing her pee 😅 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Coral said:

We have never fought over wanting to pee first. We either pee together or let the other friend go up first even if we are barely holding on.

There have been many times when we would purposely tease the one holding by peeing as slowly as possible while being audible lol. This one time three of us were in the same cubicle in a club late at night but my friend was too drunk to stand and pee (so peeing together was out of question), but in enough senses to tease us about having to go while she was hissing and splattering like crazy. She would also stop her flow completely for a couple minutes just for the laugh 😂 The entire time both of us had our hands jammed into our crotch to stop the leaks while drunk giggling 😂 Having to pee like a horse while not wearing panties is TOUGH

What do you mean by you usually pee together and your freind being to drunk to stand and pee meant you couldn't pee together? Like do you usually stand in a circle with your friends around a toilet and all pee in it at the same time?

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Wisco said:

What do you mean by you usually pee together and your freind being to drunk to stand and pee meant you couldn't pee together? Like do you usually stand in a circle with your friends around a toilet and all pee in it at the same time?

Sounds perfect to me. Blokes often do this but I guess women can only do it when they have had plenty of practice aiming.

8 hours ago, Coral said:

We have never fought over wanting to pee first. We either pee together or let the other friend go up first even if we are barely holding on.

There have been many times when we would purposely tease the one holding by peeing as slowly as possible while being audible lol. This one time three of us were in the same cubicle in a club late at night but my friend was too drunk to stand and pee (so peeing together was out of question), but in enough senses to tease us about having to go while she was hissing and splattering like crazy. She would also stop her flow completely for a couple minutes just for the laugh 😂 The entire time both of us had our hands jammed into our crotch to stop the leaks while drunk giggling 😂 Having to pee like a horse while not wearing panties is TOUGH

One of you could have pissed between her legs while she sat, if she spread then wide enough

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

One of you could have pissed between her legs while she sat, if she spread then wide enough

Doesn't sound feasible at all 😂

43 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Guys do it with girls lots

Thought you could pee standing up as good as a guy 😏😏

What can I say, doesnt sound appealing to me in the slightest 

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...