18f been lurking for a while but was wondering if anyone else got into pee because of their mom

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2024 at 1:11 PM, amelialovestopiss said:

Sorry for late response but for as long as i can remember my mom and i have been pissing in front of each other nothing sexual we just continue our conversations while peeing and that's how i learned i liked watching people pee and having people watch me pee.

Nice.  So since you and your mom are so accustomed to each other’s peeing, here are are few questions for you.  Which one of you has the bigger bladder?  Who pees longer?  Who has the stronger stream?  You ever compare these things?

• Like 1

So, I was just discussing this with another guy on this site in the last couple of days. So both of us have been kinda surprised that our moms are not only okay with us peeing in various places, but even encouraging us. It's not something either of us ever expected, we both kept it rather to ourselves thinking our moms would surely freak out if they were to find out, but to our surprise they were totally okay with it. So, I'm not sure our moms got us into it, but they certainly approve!

Yes, embarrassing but my mom's definitely into Omo.  I've seen her purposely wet herself in front of a bunch of people at my uncle's pool and more.  I'm NOT into the 1nc3st thing whatsoever but I think my early childhood brain picked up some of its interests from her modeling it to me.  Early childhood experiences with parents or other family members are often linked to a person's turn-ons/offs later in life.  

• Like 1