Miss Piss intro

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

also see where you said you rock climb and hike. Is that because you like the particular activities or is it that they're a great excuse to pee outdoors. It's okay to admit it, since your secret is safe with us.

No I really actually enjoy those activities it’s a passion for me so much fun

• Like 1
On 8/8/2024 at 11:58 AM, Miss Piss said:

I’m like a boy in a girls body but I’m still straight but I love doing boy activities

I thing that’s really dope! i’m 18 too but i’m a bit your opposite, i’m a straight boy even if i like doing also girl activities as all the girls only gossip chitchatting.

10 minutes ago, Helon said:

I thing that’s really dope! i’m 18 too but i’m a bit your opposite, i’m a straight boy even if i like doing also girl activities as all the girls only gossip chitchatting.

I think it’s the German in me but im very stoic or nonchalant about gossip. 

6 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

fair enough, here in italy, especially among girls, but also among boys are more often i think.

instead, unfortunately, nonchalant peeing in liked rooms is not a thing here…

2 minutes ago, Helon said:

fair enough, here in italy, especially among girls, but also among boys are more often i think.

instead, unfortunately, nonchalant peeing in liked rooms is not a thing here…

I heard Italian laws are a little more strict to their German counterparts pee wise

7 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

I didn't think being stoic or not was so much a boy/girl thing, but rather the culture in which you were raised. And, ya, us Nordic types seem to be that way. 

Of course, it doesn't hurt that anatomically speaking I'm very much a male. So. I get kind of a double dose, not that I'm complaining.

Just now, glad1 said:

I didn't think being stoic or not was so much a boy/girl thing, but rather the culture in which you were raised. And, ya, us Nordic types seem to be that way. 

Of course, it doesn't hurt that anatomically speaking I'm very much a male. So. I get kind of a double dose, not that I'm complaining.

Yup I guess it was being raised like a boy part that made me like that since in society men are supposed to be the tough ones 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

I heard Italian laws are a little more strict to their German counterparts pee wise

yeah, based on what i’ve read till now i can confirm that