Hi everyone. Have been interested in the pee topic for a while, but my wife isn’t interested. The other night I got curious though. Normally I retreat to the bathroom to have some alone time to relieve my stress, if you know what I mean. I really had to go first, so I lifted the seat and just let loose so that was out of the way and I could get to the real fun. 
something caught my eye on the seat. We have a few women in my family, so I figured it was one of their remnants that had dried up on the underneath part of the toilet seat. 
I don’t know why, but I grabbed some lube and started stroking myself, then I leaned forward and just started to run my tongue all along their little yellow dried spots. It was the most erotic thing I have done in a long time and it tasted great! 
it must have only taken me thirty seconds to finish because I was so excited at the naughty thing I was doing! I haven’t cum that hard in a long time!

Anybody else have that experience? Not sure how daring I want to go as far as a public toilet, but I know the people here are clean and it’s a controlled environment. Thinking of doing it again tonight. 😉

image.jpg

Edited by YellowGeek39
Added picture
  • Hot 1

I have certainly noticed some spotting similar to that on our toilet seats and it is only my wife and I that generally use them so I would say that yes, sometimes ladies can spray drops that go in the gap between the seat and toilet and leave a splatter on the underside of the seat.

• Love 1

My stepdaughter regularly has her 19 year old friend round called Emma. I have heard her pee and 9 times out of 10 it is a loud hiss, then a tinkle as the flow subsides and it hits the water. It must spray back and hit the underside of the seat and even the bowl top. I make my excuses and go in to the bathroom shortly after she finishes. I too lick the underside of the seat and the bowl. It's so dirty and exciting it always gets me hard, and the taste is either tangy or salty. Little does she know later when we are chatting and laughing that I have tasted and smelled her wee wee. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/5/2024 at 3:10 AM, YellowGeek39 said:

Hi everyone. Have been interested in the pee topic for a while, but my wife isn’t interested. The other night I got curious though. Normally I retreat to the bathroom to have some alone time to relieve my stress, if you know what I mean. I really had to go first, so I lifted the seat and just let loose so that was out of the way and I could get to the real fun. 
something caught my eye on the seat. We have a few women in my family, so I figured it was one of their remnants that had dried up on the underneath part of the toilet seat. 
I don’t know why, but I grabbed some lube and started stroking myself, then I leaned forward and just started to run my tongue all along their little yellow dried spots. It was the most erotic thing I have done in a long time and it tasted great! 
it must have only taken me thirty seconds to finish because I was so excited at the naughty thing I was doing! I haven’t cum that hard in a long time!

Anybody else have that experience? Not sure how daring I want to go as far as a public toilet, but I know the people here are clean and it’s a controlled environment. Thinking of doing it again tonight. 😉

image.jpg

This is something new I have not heard of before. I am guessing your wife has a strong pee stream to spray the underside of the seat. I definitely would keep this to your own toilet as it could be very dangerous doing this anywhere else. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

I'll share a funny story!

The other morning my wife went to get in the shower,  always pees before she gets in.

She was in a hurry, so she peed and dabbed, but when she went to get up she squirted all over the toilet seat and front of the toilet,  but went ahead and jumped in the shower. 

I was laying on the bed watching this the whole time, so after she jumps in the shower I went in and set down on the piss covered toilet seat! My thighs were wet. I was surprised,  I pissed got up and put my pants on. 

You gotta do what you gotta do when you want your wife's piss on you or in you!!lol!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So last Friday I went to my friend's home to hangout his wife is very attractive and is a brunette with blue eyes her name is Molly. Anyways me, my buddy, and his wife Molly ate dinner and then we all were hanging out on the living room couch. I was about to leave my friend's home around 11 pm a few hours after we all had dinner. As I was about to leave Molly got up and walked into the bathroom in the second floor. I tried hard not to stare at her really nice ass and boobs but at times I couldn't help but look at those good sized tits and her good sized butt. Her butt looked so good and fit in those black colored leggings she had worn that day. Her body is a little thick at best and she wears eyeglasses too. Anyways Molly got inside the second floor bathroom and then closed the toilet door and locked it and she didn't turn on the bathroom air fan either. I was about to leave but pretended to just engage in a small conversation with my friend before leaving his home. My friend was also next to me by now and both of us were just several feet away from his bathroom on the second floor. 

I later heard the familiar rustling of clothes a mere seconds after locking of the toilet door by the very sexy, and beautiful brunette Molly. Then a soft hissing pee stream came out of Molly's pee hole. The soft hiss of Molly's pee was so dang erotic to listen to of course my buddy definitely could hear it too not sure how he felt about me hearing it though. Me and my buddy kept talking to each other in a low tone of voice whereas Molly's pee kept hissing out of her so erotically she was also at times making a very hot whistling sound too while already pissing with a very hot hissing sound. At times during her entire pee the soft hissing pee stream for a few seconds or so would turn to just a little stronger stream to sound like a medium hissing stream while still whistling at the same time. You could also tell that at times that stream of hot piss was having tiny drops of individual pee drops dripping out from her pussy lips to individually fall directly into the bowl while at the same time a bigger and thick concentrated hissing stream was usually constantly hitting inside the water bowl too often with a hissing and a whistling noise too. The whole act of Molly's urination was so erotic to listen to if only I could have also seen her taking that very hot piss while hearing that amazing stream coming out of her urethra tube in such a sexy way. Molly pissed for closed to 80 seconds non stop and then she finally completely stopped urinating and then I heard her tear some toilet paper which she probably used to wash her hot pussy and then she flushed the toilet. Later on she washed her hands with soap and water and also put back on her innerwear and leggings. And later on that bespectacled cutie Molly unlocked the toilet door and came out and finally let out a ahh sigh of relief from her mouth proceeded by her softly saying to herself oh boy I had to pee. She later went to sit on the living room couch after coming outside of bathroom. I later on finished talking to my buddy and told him dude before leaving I must take a piss or else I will absolutely wet myself very badly. Then my friend said okay dude just then I went inside that same toilet which Molly came out of just a few more seconds ago. I went inside that toilet and closed it's door and locked it too. And as soon as I locked the toilet door I saw droplets of Molly's hot piss on top of the toilet seat and with my left hand I slowly carefully lifted the toilet seat without making any noise. Finally while holding the toilet seat up in air with my left hand I later used my free right hand to collect drops of clear hot urine which had came out of Molly's pee hole. Some pee droplets I picked up from top of the toilet seat and others from the bottom of the toilet seat and then I smelt it all, the aroma of her hot piss man it was so strong and so hot and later on I even licked the fingers which had collected some of Molly's leftover pee droplets the taste of her clear piss was a combination of salty and tangy too. I found her urine rather tasty. Later on I found some piss drops sprayed on the toilet porcelain bowl too near the inside toilet water bowl and I used the same hand's fingers to collect pee droplets from the toilet porcelain area near the toilet water bowl which I had used to collect drops of pee from below the seat as well as top of the toilet seat. I later picked up decent amount of urine droplets sprayed on the toilet porcelain area near the inside water bowl that hot urine drops which had came out of Molly's piss hole just some time ago. And I smelt these pee drops more precisely my fingers on my right hand which earlier had collected Molly's left over urine drops already from the top of seat and broke it too and when I smelt my right hands fingers they once again had a familiar smell to it which was a strong odor. Then I licked those fingers on my right hand which had collected leftover droplets of Molly's urine which were sprayed on the toilet porcelain near the toilet water bowl. The taste of her piss once again was very strong, salty and a little tangy too. I really liked the taste of Molly's hot piss once again. And then later on I slowly lifted the toilet seat up completely without making too much sound. And finally I pulled down my pants and boxers and in standing position took my own long and decent strong piss from my dick which was like 70 seconds long and I sighed several times in relief while peeing. After done pissing I flushed the toilet and washed my own hands with soap and water and later on put back on my own clothes and then came out. By now Molly was sitting on the couch in living room while also checking her smart phone at the same time. I highly suspect both she and my buddy heard me pee too. Later on after coming outside of the bathroom I told my buddy dude I had a hard time starting my peeing for like 20 seconds or something but once I started going man I couldn't stop. My buddy replied haha yeah dude that happens sometimes. Then I finally left my friend's home got in my car and drove back to my own home. I hope my own peeing and sighs of relief turned Molly on. I wonder though if my buddy or Molly were able to figure out to any extent that I on purpose went near the toilet door when Molly was pissing inside that toilet and had a meaningless conversation with my friend while in reality was actually listening to Molly pee inside the toilet from outside the closed toilet door. And also did they both figure out that it took me sometime to even start my own piss cuz I was actually inspecting the toilet seat and inside toilet porcelain bowl area near the inside water bowl for Molly's leftover piss droplets. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Hot 4
On 8/8/2024 at 4:53 AM, Miss Piss said:

Me and my dad live together my older brothers moved out so now I have my room and bathroom connected he has his room and his bathroom. We rotate who cleans the house and one day my jokingly asked me Skylar are you bringing guys over without my permission? I say no why he says because everytime I wash your toilet it has pee stains under the seat. I act like I don’t understand what he saying he was like oh wait  my daughter pisses like a racehorse. I blush and giggle he then said you sometimes sound like a jet engine taking off in the middle of the night since my bathroom is in front of the door of his room. 

If only I see a certain jet take off. Or even just listen.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1