Avoiding the toilet....yet again

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

you got yourself a pissing buddy there bro.  Turn em.  itll be easy.  Did the same thing to my manager.  

Like you said before, you are a good influence on people.  Seriously bro, I'd love to turn him, as you say.  He spoke with such conviction, I bet he has it in him too.  

20 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Like you said before, you are a good influence on people.  Seriously bro, I'd love to turn him, as you say.  He spoke with such conviction, I bet he has it in him too.  

Be careful though, in case he isn't fully on board, don't want you to loose your job

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, petebog2 said:

Be careful though, in case he isn't fully on board, don't want you to loose your job

Oh I know.  If anything transpires,  he will be the one to make the first move

3 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Oh I know.  If anything transpires,  he will be the one to make the first move

That would be well impressive. Do you think that he might suspect that you are the pisser there or maybe he thinks the smell might not be actually piss but something that smells like it?

3 hours ago, petebog2 said:

That would be well impressive. Do you think that he might suspect that you are the pisser there or maybe he thinks the smell might not be actually piss but something that smells like it?

I doubt it.  At one point earlier some of the guys thought it smelled of mold.  I mean I smell piss.   But he's a real chill guy.  We're bros.  He's already a slob, fuck I've never heard anyone belch like this man🤣.  so part of me thinks he wouldn't care. 

• 2 weeks later...