Mom peed on my mattress 

On 7/27/2024 at 4:04 AM, Meh12 said:

she is slightly at the bone 

I tried looking for a possible meaning, and found none. Would you mind explaining what you meant by that?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, daemoniak said:

I tried looking for a possible meaning, and found none. Would you mind explaining what you meant by that?

It's a literally translated idiomatic expression from author's native language meaning full-figured.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If you plan on writing more maybe consider peeing on him if he's in bed if he's asleep or even if he's awake, could also go down the pee drinking route but dk if that many people like it like me

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Seconding a non-consensual piss in the bed while he's in it. The best way to wake up.

Kinda what I had in mind but didn't write it

This latest part is amazing, you've done a amazing job.

Thought I should add my bf got me into erping not so long ago and we did something similar to this story seeing him getting peed on was rather lovely to see in story form as we did something kinda similar but with less depth. Ideas I can think of is peeing on him to wake him up, peeing on food he has at the time or even peeing on his clean clothes leaving him with little to no options in what to wear. I look forward to seeing whatever you decide to write next.

Edited by Willow
  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...