Whats the naughtiest masturbate you ever did?

F.W

28 minutes ago, wee wee girl said:

No he didn't mention it, he thought we were so uncool. It was my idea to masturbate together. I showed her how to and then we did it together at sleepovers quite a lot.

FYI I've masturbated to your post twice already.

Thanks 👅 

Did either of you cum?

Did you ever get into pee play together or sexual touching?

I ask because I had a similar experience with my cousin. He was also male and we were both 14 at the time?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wee wee girl said:

mmmmm

Yes we would cum. At her house our beds were single beds but at mine we slept in my double bed. We would take all our clothes off, showing off our bodies to each other. Then get into bed together (at my house) and rub our pussies. Talking about wanting to be found by a man. We were the same age as you and your cousin. It was very exciting. We were embarrassed and promised we wouldn't tell anyone. My bedroom was in the basement and when we were playing with ourselves if we needed to pee we would pee in my plastic laundry basket. She wanted to touch me, we tried it once or twice. When i showed he how to wank, i touch her pussy and rubbed it, showing her how.

Make that 3 times. ❤️ 

Are you still In contact with her?

I still see my cousin every few years but we never mentioned it again after the week I stayed at his place.

One day when I have the time I will post about it.  It even had some minor pee play .

Edited by chubbyjack
  • Like 1

I think the naughtiest place I had a wank was on the back of a public bus. I shot my load all over the back of the seat in front. There was a person sitting in the row in front of that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

One of the naughtiest I've done was being stuck in traffic needing to piss and decided to jack-oof waiting think that would keep me from having to piss so bad, but it didn't. Plus I didn't have a rag or anything to clean my hand so I had to lick my hand clean! 

It's amazing how horny a full bladder will make you!! I wasn't concerned about if anybody was watching me.

When I finally got to where I was going, I got out and mad a dash to the bathroom and wound up pissing my pants some struggling to get my dick out to pee. Needless to say I had to unstuck my shirt to hide my wet pants.

I was so nervous and excited at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, nutinfancy said:

One of the naughtiest I've done was being stuck in traffic needing to piss and decided to jack-oof waiting think that would keep me from having to piss so bad, but it didn't

Yeah that’s horny logic right there 🙃

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wee wee girl said:

just knowing that has me touching my pussy, i'm going to cum thinking about that mmmm

no longer in touch with her, so to speak lol

id love to hear your story 🙂

I keep Cumming up with more questions.

When you or her peed in the clothes hamper did the other one watch?

You said you initiated it firsts but how did that happen the very first time? We're you talking about wanking?

Were youu already looking at each other naked? 

What exactly did you say?  I was always afraid to admit I jerked off to any of my friends.

I promise you I will post my story but its long so I have to have time alone to log on .

Ps. Let me know if you do cum.

Edited by chubbyjack
  • Like 1