Old toilet bowls for potted plants

This isn't too uncommon, I know my Granny has them in her garden. I may have even peed in one of them myself when I was young, but I could be misremembering a time mucking about with the hose.

Toilet planters are not uncommon in the U.S. One questionable evening I pissed into one that had been strategically placed in the dead center of someone's front lawn. I doubt I was the first or the last drunk to leave my mark there.

Thank you for the information. I'm surprised at putting toilet planter in the garden is not so uncommon. Now I wish I could pee in the every toilet planters in the world haha

If you put a toilet planter in your garden, Naughty Rosie might come to water the plants in the toilet bowl lol

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, naughty_rosie said:

Thank you for the information. I'm surprised at putting toilet planter in the garden is not so uncommon. Now I wish I could pee in the every toilet planters in the world haha

If you put a toilet planter in your garden, Naughty Rosie might come to water the plants in the toilet bowl lol

I don't see it as often as I did in the early 200s. It was one of those whimsical decorating trends meant to show people you're a free spirit who doesn't take life too seriously. 

I wish you could too.

Coincidentally enough, I just had to replace my toilet. My old one is currently sitting by the door waiting for me to gather the strength to haul it to the curb. I honestly want to convert it to a planter but I'm about 99.9 percent certain my condo association would order me to remove it after fining me into oblivion. 

I would happily allow you to. Especially if you let me watch!! Or let me join you. 

I had an old toilet bowl in the garden against the wall and had a few plants in it. It also had an old cistern above it also with plants planted in same.

Pissed in it off times.... I hope the plants enjoyed the nutrients I gifted

Sadly the frost burst it and it broke badly into pieces