Question - Pee Play / Pee Sex / Watersports - REAL Couples' Experiences

I'm curious to know - for those of you in a relationship, what kinds of Pee Play / Pee Sex / Watersports to you regularly partake in with your significant other? 

How often do you partake in these activities? Is it fairly often, or only on "special occasions"?

How did it begin?

Is your partner into it? What is their tolerance for it?

Are some things ok and some things off-limits?

What is your "favorite" activity that you regularly partake in? What do you wish your partner would do? Or do more often?

• Like 1

Just to get the ball rolling:

I've been married 15 years. My wife and I have sex regularly, on average about once a week. There are a handful of activities we do:

I pee in her vagina during sex sometimes (maybe between 1/4 - 1/2 of the times we have sex).

I sometimes pee on her vulva and/or butthole to lube things up if things are dry.

I sometimes pee in her vagina to "clean things out" if we want to have sex during her period (once every other month?).

Once in a while she lets me lick her after she has peed on the toilet (maybe once/month?).

Once in a while she lets me watch her pee in the shower (once every other month?).

She doesn't love these activities, but tolerates them. 

What do I wish she would do/allow?

Her pee during sex (especially during PIV)

Her pee into my mouth (for example when I'm hoing down on her)

Her pee onto my penis (for example in the shower)

• Hot 1

For us, we pee on each other in the shower almost every day! 

we’ve done one adventure of outdoor/public peeing together 

will sometimes wet her swimsuit for me in a pool/hot tub while straddling my lap

private outdoor pees while camping/etc

in the future I hope to do another public/outdoor adventure and maybe one day get to pee in her during sex or have her pee on me while I’m inside her. 

she isn’t into pee but entertains me which is really nice! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

When me and Ruth got together , she had no idea about sex . a very strict religious cult . But I created a sexual T Rex . she can't get enough or have enough . and will always ask me if " I want a drink " . Going down on her is fantastic , she always squirts and I get every drop . on the boat , yes . on the front porch , yes in the hot tub , yes ... Life has never been this good .

I wear ball rings and one day ,( we are always nude in the house ) , she crept up behind me and grabbed my hanging balls , I was startled and slipped on the kitchen floor  . as I was falling I grabbed her and she fell to , both of us on  the floor laughing so hard we both pissed all over she was shooting high in the air . so we laid in all that pee and kept laughing . then we did one hell of a 69 . Wish I could have found her 20_years ago 

• Hot 3

I’m single just now but my ex and I pissed on each other at every possibility. Sex would 99% of the time included it. From him drinking from me during oral sex to pissing all over each other and inside me. I really miss having a pee partner. Just been vanilla or solo play recently. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Wetbedfan said:

I’m single just now but my ex and I pissed on each other at every possibility. Sex would 99% of the time included it. From him drinking from me during oral sex to pissing all over each other and inside me. I really miss having a pee partner. Just been vanilla or solo play recently. 

Ruth h here , you poor dear . I wish there was a way  to make you more happy. I love what we have so much . he has never asked me if he could pee inside me. I want him to do that , I'll ask him tonight 

• Hot 1
22 minutes ago, on the porch said:

Ruth h here , you poor dear . I wish there was a way  to make you more happy. I love what we have so much . he has never asked me if he could pee inside me. I want him to do that , I'll ask him tonight 

Oh yes, do it. It is amazing for both of you. Let me know how you get on

Ruth here , WOW WOW , we did it !!! It was a strange feeling , his warm pee filling me up and then leaking out all over . truth is I, did expect it to be different than what it was . but loved every moment , the best part was laying next to each other and it just leaked out long and slow . yes we will be doing this a lot . Then a long hot shower to clean me out ,  Safety and cleanliness is a must with him 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I have a wife that tolerates my kink. 
We agreed that she sometimes wets herself during normal housework or when we’re out in our garden. 
She does this quite convincing and I often ask myself if she perhaps enjoys it more than she says. 
This is one of the best things that ever happened to me. 
I love it so much when I see her wetting her pants during ironing, while cooking or when she’s lying next to me on our couch. 
One of my all time favourites is when she’s wetting herself during a bike ride. 
I always carry a second set of underwear and pants in my rucksack for her to make it comfortable for her afterwards. 
Our sex got great again after she agreed to take part in my fetish. 
She pees on me and I can drink out of her but I’m not allowed to pee myself. 
Small price for fantastic experiences. 

We partake in virtually everything! It began when I told her I had been a lifelong wetter and couldn't not partake.

It's not her fetish but she enjoys doing all of it, wets herself a lot both at home and in public. We have had piss accidents in the car, in the pub, outside a restaurant, supermarkets. I piss myself too Infront of her regularly and mostly we get wet at the same time. She pisses on me and onto my mouth and over my face or cock. Bed wetting is a relatively new favourite too.

Sex involves it 95 % of the time and we have found it's made sex even more intimate and I couldn't be without her. We play at least once a week and I do a lot of washing 😀

My favourite thing will always be watching her wet herself in jeans, sniffing her dirty wet knickers and drinking it from her at source! 

• Hot 1
21 hours ago, Wetonboard said:

We partake in virtually everything! It began when I told her I had been a lifelong wetter and couldn't not partake.

It's not her fetish but she enjoys doing all of it, wets herself a lot both at home and in public. We have had piss accidents in the car, in the pub, outside a restaurant, supermarkets. I piss myself too Infront of her regularly and mostly we get wet at the same time. She pisses on me and onto my mouth and over my face or cock. Bed wetting is a relatively new favourite too.

Sex involves it 95 % of the time and we have found it's made sex even more intimate and I couldn't be without her. We play at least once a week and I do a lot of washing 😀

My favourite thing will always be watching her wet herself in jeans, sniffing her dirty wet knickers and drinking it from her at source! 

Lucky you. Sniffing her dirty wet knickers can’t be beaten. Have not experienced drinking from source.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, MRJH22 said:

Lucky you. Sniffing her dirty wet knickers can’t be beaten. Have not experienced drinking from source.

Drinking from source through a pair of dirty knickers she wet earlier in the day is by far my favourite 

17 minutes ago, Wetonboard said:

Drinking from source through a pair of dirty knickers she wet earlier in the day is by far my favourite 

Mmm that does sound very good. The taste and smells must be so hot!

• Like 1