Go-to sighting locations

Does any one here have locations they go to for almost guaranteed sightings?

In my town, I know a couple of locations where, if I park up for at least an hour, I know I’ll see some pissing actions.

one of these locations is a leisure centre car park. This car park is had some electric car chargers tucked away towards the back, with some trees behind them. On multiple occasions I have a seen people plug their cars in, then pop behind the bushes for a wee. Unfortunately no female sightings yet, but I’m almost certain it happens judging from the discarded tissues on the floor.

the second location is a nature reserve. It has a small mound with a bench on top, quite a nice view from it too! Behind this mound is some very dense vegetation, and it stinks of piss inside. Tissues all over the floor, and almost always some fresh, wet piss in the floor. I’ve seen girls come out of here, but never caught them “in the act”.

Does anyone else have these “go-to” places where they know they’ll find some pissing action?

Posted (edited)

In the 70s we would go to the drive in movies and as the last car in a row.  Since it's the farthest spot from the rest rooms some would run over to the the fence.

On a late weekend night there were no family's so you could easily spot them going by the fence. Girls always went in groups 

When these girls were done and walking back to their cars you would hear cheer from other cars.

Edited by chubbyjack
  • Like 2

Hmmm this town near me has a summer carnival with lots of drinking. People often pee along the fence or squat near benches, there’s a few trees and plenty of people peeing beside cars. 

Another is this popular outdoor concert venue. At the end everyone pees in the parking lot to avoid waiting in bathroom lines. 

For the most common sightings I’d say the beach in the evening. There is only one bathroom about a mile away. There’s lots of places to duck behind on our beach, large rocks, bushes, then if you have a large chair you can squat beside it. Or a friend holding a towel around you. I’ve went with friends who peed openly on the beach, a female friend who pulled her bikini bottoms aside while sitting in the sand and just parted her legs and peed there. 

• Like 3

I saw a gitl do the sand thing.  She on the edge of her beach towel and used a cup to dig a small trench in the sand.   When she was done pissing she discreetly adjust the bikini bottom and covered the pee trench with sand.   

• Like 1

Later this summer I'm going to be staying in the heart of my favourite UK city.   And the nature of my stay means I'll be there on a busy weekend and able to go on some late night stroll-arounds.

If the weather is ok that usually leads to some packed streets of late night sights and sounds - previous years haven't disappointed too much.   Can't wait.

• Love 2

I don't have any great places that I've caught people peeing near my home but there are certain towns where I know of some good spots to catch peeing.   Usually alleys, or tucked away entrances near pubs or a park near where buses drop people off.   I have given much more detail in my "Alfresco's Pee Sightings" thread, so feel free to read in there and you'll find quite a few spots.

Near me at home, there are some places that I have seen evidence of peeing and even seen a couple of girls coming out of bushes but I have only caught one woman actually in the act locally.   The places that I've seen evidence (tissues, pads and tampons) are not sufficiently used that it would be worth hanging around as it would probably be a very long wait.  Unfortunately I don't live in a busy nightlife town which would give the most options.  My nearest place that I have been that gives almost guaranteed sightings is about half an hour away and I don't have the excuses to go out late at night on my own these days so my sightings are much rarer than they used to be.

I missed one about 200m from my house a couple of weeks ago and I must have only just missed it by a matter of minutes.  I found a very fresh puddle at the base of a tree with two tissues with slight blood evidence and a discarded pad. 

• Love 1