I just learned what a Purewick is, and I desperately want to try one. If you don't know what it is, it looks like a big tampon with a tube inside it that goes inside the labia minora. The tube hooks up to a machine with suction. So basically you pee into the absorbent part and it sucks the pee away. Based on how it works, there's no doubt it would rub against the clitoris as well. Has anyone used one of these (either for fun or for medical reasons)?

3 minutes ago, hornygoat24 said:

I just learned what a Purewick is, and I desperately want to try one. If you don't know what it is, it looks like a big tampon with a tube inside it that goes inside the labia minora. The tube hooks up to a machine with suction. So basically you pee into the absorbent part and it sucks the pee away. Based on how it works, there's no doubt it would rub against the clitoris as well. Has anyone used one of these (either for fun or for medical reasons)?

I am a guy, but that sounds like a totally interesting concept and very hot the way @hornygoat24 describes it.  I wonder what kind of volume and flow it can handle? Is there a male version?

22 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I am a guy, but that sounds like a totally interesting concept and very hot the way @hornygoat24 describes it.  I wonder what kind of volume and flow it can handle? Is there a male version?

There is but it's not quite as fun in my opinion. It's a bag that has a hole for the penis, then adhesive to stick to the skin around the outside. I feel like the female version would be more akin to peeing into a towel, except there's virtually no mess (if set up correctly). You'd still be able to feel the warmth spread nicely.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hornygoat24 said:

There is but it's not quite as fun in my opinion. It's a bag that has a hole for the penis, then adhesive to stick to the skin around the outside. I feel like the female version would be more akin to peeing into a towel, except there's virtually no mess (if set up correctly). You'd still be able to feel the warmth spread nicely.

Oh, I was referring to the pee being suctioned away while laying there. Definitely not as fun as described for the female version.

Edited by DoctorDoctor

As someone who works in the hospital, I’ve seen my fair share of patients who have/use these. And as someone whose morality prevents them from getting sexually excited around those over whom I have an obvious power differential, which would include patients that I’m charged with taking care of… it does nothing for me. 

Sounds pretty cool. I wonder if it could be used to build something that pumps the pee back inside me. The vagina that is… that would make for a nice toy to play with.

• Cheeky 1