First experience in my own home

And now you should explore the rest of your house!

Since you're alone, you have all the freedom you want. That must be so amazing. 

I'd love to have that freedom to pee anywhere at home. But seeing as my love for pee is my little secret, I can't enjoy that.

Keep us updated on your adventures 😉

2 minutes ago, acidnudy said:

And now you should explore the rest of your house!

Since you're alone, you have all the freedom you want. That must be so amazing. 

I'd love to have that freedom to pee anywhere at home. But seeing as my love for pee is my little secret, I can't enjoy that.

Keep us updated on your adventures 😉

Id love to explore more but struggle doing it honestly, dms are always open to chat more

2 minutes ago, aqua- said:

Id love to explore more but struggle doing it honestly, dms are always open to chat more

You're alone, so no one to be scared about 😄

But, off course do it when you're feeling ok about it 🙂

6 hours ago, aqua- said:

So I live alone in a home I bought just over a year ago, last week I was in bed and feeling adventurous but didn’t know what or even if I should explore my naughty side. finally I decided I wanted to try something new, so I went to my basement that is mostly concrete and brick, took off all my cloths and sprayed everywhere freely! that as the first time I did anything like that and I was very excited after and definitely want to try more 

Thats awesome that you have your own house and you are able to experiment like that. I would recommend the living room and bedroom when you are ready.  It feels great to spray where you want and makes me excited too. As long as you clean up after yourself guests shouldn't notice. You can also limit naughty peeing to certain areas like the basement or bedroom. In your bedroom you can do it on the bed or have a designated pee spot. 

On 6/19/2024 at 3:05 AM, aqua- said:

I struggle myself, always thinking I'm doing something nasty, that no one would understand. I'm coming to realize though that it's not so uncommon and many people, including women rather expect guys to do so. Even my own mom has been mentioning that my dad used to pee just about anywhere, kind of hinting that she wouldn't care where I pissed.

On 6/23/2024 at 9:29 AM, litltimmy said:

I struggle myself, always thinking I'm doing something nasty, that no one would understand. I'm coming to realize though that it's not so uncommon and many people, including women rather expect guys to do so. Even my own mom has been mentioning that my dad used to pee just about anywhere, kind of hinting that she wouldn't care where I pissed.

Well as a germaphobe clean freak who is also really into pee, I’d say it’s not nasty!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Well as a germaphobe clean freak who is also really into pee, I’d say it’s not nasty!

That would seem rather odd to me, but while I'm not at all a very clean person per se, my mom is a total clean freak, yet she doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with peeing in other places.