Peeing while physically aroused?

So obviously it’s difficult for a guy to piss with a boner. There have been times when I pissed into the shower because there was just no way I could point the thing down into a toilet.

My question is, does it make any difference to women if they are sexually aroused or not when they pee? My guess is that maybe the stream is a little neater because the labia tend to pull back when a woman is aroused, but I know every woman is different, so I don’t wanna make any assumptions.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, hornygoat24 said:

In my experience, yes. I purposely push out pee while masturbating, but it's difficult. And after I orgasm, it can be difficult to fully empty my bladder.

Do you like masturbating when full or empty?

• Like 1
Just now, hornygoat24 said:

Full, definitely, but if I'm too full it can be difficult and painful.

My GF cums in half the time when she has a randomly full bladder (like after a car ride or in the mornings), and she is not even into pee play.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a male, but answering only from my personal experience with my wife (and my ex), I would say yes, it is difficult for them to pee when aroused. In my wife's case, if she has orgasmed during sex, if definitely can take her an extra minute or two to pee afterward. On the occasions I've asked her about it, she says it's because everything is "clenched up" down there.

My ex could pee pretty much anywhere / anytime, so for her I would say it was not difficult, even when aroused.

One additional experience to add - one time while on a weekend getaway my wife and I had sex in the shower. It was something I had wanted to try forever, and she finally allowed it. As I recall, I finished rather quickly because of the excitement, and she probably didn't orgasm. 

Not long after I finished, she was rinsing her hair, back and butt, with her back toward the showerhead and her front toward me. Next thing i knew, a big arc of pee shot out, and slightly forward, landing about 12" in front of her, near my feet. As I recall, her eyes were closed at that moment, so I don't even know if she was totally aware of what she was doing, or didn't care. I think that to her, it was probably just her normal post-sex pee. But I definitely remember being aroused by it because of its unusual arc, and the fact that it pretty much landed on my feet.

She's a regular shower peer, but it usually just trickles down unless she really has to go bad, in which case it might shoot forward just a little bit.

• Hot 3