One of the most public places I've ever peed

6 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

I had a work event today and I was dressed quite fancy too ! I wore a classy formal ish top, a short pencil skirt and stilettos. 

During the work event, though I didn't touch the champagne, I did empty a bit too many cups of the amazing fresh fruit juices that they had. At that time, I didn't feel the need to pee and honestly I was having such a great time that the thought of emptying my bladder before heading home didn't occur to me at all !

Now, after the event was over when I was walking back home, I felt a sudden wave of goosebumps all over my body, followed by a sharp sensation on my bladder. I knew that I had to find a spot soon. The initial idea was to walk home as fast as possible and pee there, since the event was held at a walkable distance from my house; but with every step I took I could feel my bladder reaching it's bursting point. Morever, it was becoming difficult to walk in my stilettos and with the skirt pressing onto my abdomen. 

At one point I ended up leaking a couple of drops and thats when I decided to f it all and squat on the pavement itself. Besides there werent any alleys or any sort of cover either. The only thing separating the pavement from the road were the thick af hedges along the edge of the pavement and random trees with a cemented seating area surrounding the base of the tree. 

Anyway, I pulled my skirt up, and did a full squat facing the seats. I didn't even have to wait for the stream to hit the seats, it happened as soon as I took the position. I did try to be as quite as possible but my stream obviously decided to make itself known with its melody of all sorts of hissing and whistling noises. I must say, however, that the moment I started peeing, I instantaneously felt so euphoric that I was least bothered about my ass being in clear view of anybody passing by (not that there were as many people) or the fact that they could see me pee too (from the side). It was such a classy non-classy sight tho ! - me in my classy formal attire peeing up a storm on the pavement. The puddle was slowly spreading to the centre of the otherwise dry pavement as well and there were no signs of my stream dwindling down either. I peed for way more than a minute, I'm sure, but as soon as I was able to stop the flow without any discomfort, I cut my flow off as I felt that I was peeing for too long lol, then I smoothened my clothes and walked off. 

Did you unleash the rest back at home? That must have felt great!

(TBH, Unless someone was moving toward me, I would have probably finished in your situation.)

5 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Did you unleash the rest back at home? That must have felt great!

I unleashed the rest into the nearest sink as soon as I got home ! And with the amount I peed again, you'd think that I literally didn't pee a river just a while ago lol

5 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

TBH, Unless someone was moving toward me, I would have probably finished in your situation.

Ideally yes ! But I felt like the puddle was ever growing with no signs of stopping and it would have taken me another 40s or so to finish I'm sure

• Hot 4
5 minutes ago, longbastard said:

I had a work event too tonight and at one point roaming from one afterparty bar to another I stood on the curb on one of the West 20s and pissed into the street between two cars

The space between cars is meant for peeing. There I said it

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1