first time

zzyzx52

Hello new here!

By coincidence, I became interested in peeing.Stopped at a rest stop,I Went inyo the Woods a bit and peed.I raised myself up,I see a man about 20 feet away watching me.Up with the panties and the way to the car.I sat and thought about it,I was excited by it.Tell for my husband who laughed at me.

He likes to see me pee I get excited by it.

I enjoy to go without panties when given the chance and hides not too good if I pee outside.

Hug from litte older exhibitonist.

zzyzx52

• Like 3
Hello new here!

By coincidence, I became interested in peeing.Stopped at a rest stop,I Went inyo the Woods a bit and peed.I raised myself up,I see a man about 20 feet away watching me.Up with the panties and the way to the car.I sat and thought about it,I was excited by it.Tell for my husband who laughed at me.

He likes to see me pee I get excited by it.

I enjoy to go without panties when given the chance and hides not too good if I pee outside.

Hug from litte older exhibitonist.

zzyzx52

Hi zzyzx52,(does that name mean something i wonder....)i was once lucky to be in the area,in the countryside,where 2 girls out jogging went into a gateway,and peed there,i didnt see them actually urinating,as they were 100 yards ahead of me,but i guessed what they were doing when they just bobbed out of sight for about 30 seconds,then ran off again.When i went to the gateway,i could see 2 pools and tissues on the ground.I admit i did get some on my fingers and tasted their pee!I was quite naughty as this aroused me.Luckily it was over for me very quickly,and i think no-one was around.