STP Device Update

So I bought a replica penis stp device to put on and play with, however, I don't like it. Sometimes I put it on, but, here's my review on it..

While I like the structure of it and the color (it looks very natural).... it's NOT LONG ENOUGH 😑. I'm a curvy person, I can't even see the damn thing when I look down. I use it for other things besides peeing 😉, so it's not a total waste. It's just not the experience I was looking for. If I spend more money (which I'm not willing to do) I'm sure I can can get a six incher. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Yes, it's strictly for peeing. But now that I think about it, I guess when a penis is not hard, it hangs at 4 to 5 inches?? 🤔. Anyway, I use it sometimes. I just can't see it. 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Love 1

Sounds like you’re having a fairly authentic experience of peeing with a penis… some of us just reach the point of not seeing it because we got old and drank too much beer so our belly blocks the view! 

• Hug 1
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Yes, it's strictly for peeing. But now that I think about it, I guess when a penis is not hard, it hangs at 4 to 5 inches?? 🤔. Anyway, I use it sometimes. I just can't see it. 🤦🏾‍♀️

I think if you get one more than 4 inches while limp and pull it out at a urinal to pee, guys may notice it and think that you a partial hard on.

• Agree 4