My own place!

On 5/27/2024 at 10:26 PM, Riley said:

Dog training pads do sound really interesting. I had no idea they existed! Thank you for the ideas💜💜💜

Puppy pads are great but they're pretty wasteful. If you have a washing machine you can always use towels or something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Absorbency-Incontinence-Management-Waterproof/dp/B08SY6N9TL/ref=sr_1_5

I've used towels and a garbage bag underneath for years. Only used the pads when I moved to apartments without in unit washing machines.

You can always purchase cushions for chairs to wet and just swap them when you have guests over. I believe they even make washable cushions. 

They also make pet urine sprays which should work for human piss too which helps in a pinch if you end up accidentally wetting something you didn't want to. God knows my seat cushion has seen its share of leaks. And it helps if you're gonna be pissing on the floor too.

Also get an absorbent mattress cover, though I've never put mine into practice.

You can also get a small rug but I suggest putting down trash bags under it. 

Enjoy whatever you end up doing. I'm super jealous you're able to explore peeing without having roommates.

• Love 1
On 5/27/2024 at 2:08 PM, Beautifulhiss said:

You will find when your sat at home and wanting to pee you will go where ever your mood desires in the heat of the moment I have designated pee areas but I love peeing on my sofa and the way I get away with it is by having puppy training pads underneath my throws so while I’m sat on a lovely fluffy throw I can let go knowing it’s protected underneath and then there’s nothing ruined

If your ever bored of the usual cups and bowls it’s really fun peeing in every day items after you have used them such as empty cereal boxes ice cream tubs it’s really fun especially take away cartons 

Oh my, I absolutely love the thought of you nonchalantly just pissing on the sofa - this is so hot to me! Do you typically do so sat up and just wetting beneath yourself, or laid back and releasing a nice stream from between your legs? I also very much enjoy the thought of you defiling take away cartons.. such a lovely inappropriate use of them, to be flooded with piss 😈

10 hours ago, James_erased said:

Oh my, I absolutely love the thought of you nonchalantly just pissing on the sofa - this is so hot to me! Do you typically do so sat up and just wetting beneath yourself, or laid back and releasing a nice stream from between your legs? I also very much enjoy the thought of you defiling take away cartons.. such a lovely inappropriate use of them, to be flooded with piss 😈

Layed down or sat up which ever way the mood takes me it feels amazing lovey and warm underneath. 
If somethings meant for liquid it’s only right to re fill it back up 😜

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Beautifulhiss said:

Layed down or sat up which ever way the mood takes me it feels amazing lovey and warm underneath. 
If somethings meant for liquid it’s only right to re fill it back up 😜

Perfect! Lazy, nonchalant pissing like that is the dream - it’s my next favourite thing behind naughty pissing. Ever watch a film or something and just casually lay there pissing on the sofa several times without bothering to get up at all? 😉

And yes - I love and agree with your way of thinking! Reminds me of a time I was sat at my computer desk playing a game with a few beers, put a washing up bowl under me and just pissed from out the side of my shorts repeatedly into it 😜

• Hot 1
On 5/26/2024 at 6:39 PM, Riley said:

Thank you!

Yes but I've already done all those things lol. I'm trying to think of new things to try.

Hang a length of PVC pipe out the window and pee in the tube out the window lololol

• Like 2
On 5/27/2024 at 2:08 PM, Beautifulhiss said:

You will find when your sat at home and wanting to pee you will go where ever your mood desires in the heat of the moment I have designated pee areas but I love peeing on my sofa and the way I get away with it is by having puppy training pads underneath my throws so while I’m sat on a lovely fluffy throw I can let go knowing it’s protected underneath and then there’s nothing ruined

If your ever bored of the usual cups and bowls it’s really fun peeing in every day items after you have used them such as empty cereal boxes ice cream tubs it’s really fun especially take away cartons 

Some really good ideas! I would also like to pee with someone, on kitchen floor maybe, or sofa. 

On 5/27/2024 at 1:23 AM, Riley said:

For the first time in a while I'm going to be in a place without roommates, and I'm excited for probably the wrong reasons but I've started trying to think of things I could do obviously without causing any damage to the place and leaving it in perfect condition for the next tenant. I really want to get my security deposit back🥲

I again really don't want to do anything that would have any chance of hurting or causing any temporary or permanent damage to anything. 

Anyone have any ideas of things? Anything I can initially think of wouldn't follow the criteria of causing zero damage to anything and most things that are made to hold liquids are in the bathroom anyway😓

Do you like to wet yourself? You can try putting on panties and pissing in them in the shower (with the water off, of course). Or you can put on panties and wet them in bed, as I do. Put a towel under you and have a mattress protector on under the bottom sheet. It is such fun to lie back in bed with panties or briefs on and to piss in them in bed! 🥰🥰