Neighbours Swimming Pool.

• 1 month later...

That exactly the way I pee when I'm around the my friend's backyard pool. Some might say I can pee in the pool but I prefer to water the grass with my pee. I'm sure the reason why glass around the pool grow better than any other areas in her backyard lol

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, naughty_rosie said:

That exactly the way I pee when I'm around the my friend's backyard pool. Some might say I can pee in the pool but I prefer to water the grass with my pee. I'm sure the reason why glass around the pool grow better than any other areas in her backyard lol

That's what I did at a friend's place, he told us to pee in the backyard rather than go back to the house and tracking water everywhere, so we did

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

That's what I did at a friend's place, he told us to pee in the backyard rather than go back to the house and tracking water everywhere, so we did

She didn't tell us to pee around the pool but she said “Don't pee in the pool!” so I peed just outside the pool haha

• Love 1
Just now, naughty_rosie said:

She didn't tell us to pee around the pool but she said “Don't pee in the pool!” so I peed just outside the pool haha

Did she spot you peeing on the grass next to it? XD

This sounds great, meanwhile for me I was actually encouraged to spray the hedge that bordered the backyard XD
If you want more pee-related anecdotes from me don't hesitate to dm