naughtiest places I’ve peed

1 minute ago, n0miii said:

Surprisingly Ive never been caught, which is pretty shocking since I’ve done risky pees all the time. 

The riskiest one was probably peeing in my new office at work a few weeks ago, someone could’ve walked in at any point and my office doesn’t have a door. 

Imagine if like, your boss came in just as you were peeing 🤣

Just now, Mary Moon said:

Imagine if like, your boss came in just as you were peeing 🤣

i know, right?? what would I even say? 😅

20 minutes ago, n0miii said:

i know, right?? what would I even say? 😅

If it happened it would be terrible, but fantasizing about a scenario like this is very exciting. 

• Love 2
On 5/2/2024 at 6:26 PM, n0miii said:

I think that shopping trip was probably the longest i spent in wet clothes, ended up being a couple hours? I peed close to 10 times in them!

That’s super hot. I’m so into soaking many times. Just love when my play-partner pees her pants many times. Love the smell of female piss and soaked fabric. So hot. Would have loved to “accidently” sit in one of your puddles 😋

• 2 weeks later...

I went out to a restaurant for lunch today on my layover and the bathroom was single occupancy and had a trash can overflowing with paper towels so I stuck my dick in and released. One of my favorite things to do because it doesn’t make a mess given it’s all absorbed and there’s no damage or extra work for anyone else.

• Like 1