Role play is awesome 👌 and for most of us into fetishes or kinks I think majority of the sexuality is in the brain. Some people get turned on by being touched, others by looking and some by playing out situations. I think it requires a great portion of sexual creativity to engage in role play. I can for example get really excited when I’m with a partner and she pees outdoor many times during an evening without wiping. Just knowing her pussy is all smelly from piss makes me so excited. It’s all in the brain.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

@Mary Moon you might want to try role playing potty training. I've found that can be alot of fun, especially if you have a partner who is caring and takes you for some outdoor potty breaks when you are out and about. I wrote about this topic here: 

16 minutes ago, Havelock said:

@Mary Moon you might want to try role playing potty training. I've found that can be alot of fun, especially if you have a partner who is caring and takes you for some outdoor potty breaks when you are out and about. I wrote about this topic here: 

With my girlfriend, sometimes we play some games 

On 5/24/2024 at 1:41 AM, Mary Moon said:

Sometimes we play a "little girl" and a "mommy" ☺️

It’s great that your girlfriend is open minded enough to explore these games with you. It sounds like you both have a lot of fun together. Do you enjoy playing the role of the younger girl in these situations or do you ever swap roles?