Hey im new!

Hey im new here, just found this site and it seems awesome. I love this fetish so much!

Was trying to buy gold but i seem to get no answer from the email. Not sure if i need to make a post here first or something but here I am!

Hi @spliffiam and a huge welcome to the amazing community that is Peefans. 

Just at the present time Gold membership is on hold. But the good news is your free site membership gives you all the benefits of the site community. 

The only thing you don’t have is access to the gold gallery and a couple of messaging features.  But all the same users are here to interact with along with all the other site topic areas. 

59 minutes ago, spliffiam said:

That's what i really wanted access to xD

Do we know when it will come back?

No, unfortunately the situation is that gold membership has been discontinued for new applications.  If it were to reopen you'd see a notification appear on the site.

But as a member of Peefans, please don't underestimate that vast resources at your fingertips now - the Pee Videos section has many thousands of links to video content from all over the internet.  And of course similarly with Pee Pictures.  In that sense the video gallery just offered many of the same clips collected together.