Craving a golden shower

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2024 at 11:52 PM, hibillymayshear said:

Hey everyone. Lately I have been craving a golden shower. Ive been thinking of meeting up with either a guy or a girl. Im not really into guys romantically but dont mind doing pee play with them. Either way I havent had one in a long time and want one bad. I recommend all guys try doing pee play with another guy at least once.I find guys are less likely to be pee shy and have stronger, more controlled streams. But Pee feels amazing against the skin, regardless if its a girls or guys. Has anyone else been craving a golden shower?

Or from both at the same time 😉

• Hot 1

There is a couple I cuckold with when they are in town.

My desire Is to get a golden shower from both at the same time but I don't know how to bring up the subject.

I assume they are not into it or else they would have suggested it by now 

I crave golden showers all of the time! Although I’m a bisexual man, I’ve only gotten them from other men, but that’s fine with me. I prefer it that way and I love it when their golden streams hit me on the underside of my arms and wrists, and even more-so on my face!  

I got my last golden shower while waiting alone for a city bus that never arrived. It was dark, save for a street-lamp nearby, when a man approached and asked me for money. Annoyed, I said “NO!” As he walked away, he angrily replied, “Kiss my ass!” His rude reply immediately induced a masochistic mindset in me. I called out to him saying, “Hey man! I’m sorry. I’ll help you out.” He turned and walked back to me and I handed him some money. Without saying a word, he turned to walk away as I said, “Hey! I’ll double it if you piss on me.” As he turned and walked back, I sat on the ground and held up more money. He took it and shoved it into his pocket. Looking around briefly, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers as my heart pounded in anticipation! I closed my eyes just in time to feel his urine hit my forehead! Tilting back my head, I opened my mouth wide and he directed his flow into it! Tingling sensations enveloped me as I tasted and swallowed as much of his urine as I could! When he finished relieving himself, he hastily zipped up, fastened his belt and blurted at me in a sharply contemptuous tone, “FUCKER!” As he walked away and vanished into the darkness, I stood and feverishly undid my pants, yanked down the waistband of my underwear, grasped tightly my erection and fiercely masturbated to a fiery orgasm! Suddenly, I didn’t mind so much the walk home that laid before me.

On 7/13/2024 at 9:13 AM, chubbyjack said:

There is a couple I cuckold with when they are in town.

My desire Is to get a golden shower from both at the same time but I don't know how to bring up the subject.

I assume they are not into it or else they would have suggested it by now 

Why don't you just ask them. The worst thing they can say is no. They might be open to trying it and might end up enjoying it. Having a couple hose you down at the same time is awesome, so much pee. I did it one time with this older couple and it was one of the best experiences I have had with golden showers. 

I'm craving giving one. It's been too long for me, but also, I won't pee on just anyone. There has to be a deeper connection with her for me to want to do so as it's such an intimate act of possession, care and dominance from my perspective

1 hour ago, hibillymayshear said:

Why don't you just ask them. The worst thing they can say is no. They might be open to trying it and might end up enjoying it. Having a couple hose you down at the same time is awesome, so much pee. I did it one time with this older couple and it was one of the best experiences I have had with golden showers. 

I am afraid of turning them off altogether. After being in this group I realized many are into it so the next time I might just ask.

• Like 1