I love fucking with door to door salemen.  All in good fun though.  I listen to what they got to say, and I take their card, even called on some of em for work,  but I do like putting on a show for em too.  I've had similar experiences before, but the other day I had another one, thought yall find it funny.  So this guy comes to my door in the morning, he is selling like pest control service.  So he's talking and I am listening.  He's a young guy mid 20s like me, cute too if I am being honest, so I decide to fuck with em a bit.  So I step out of my room, I'm wearing shorts, no shirt or nothing and I step over by the next door (I live in an apartment), whip it out and start pissing.  My back is turned to em.  This man is still talking, trying to ignore whats happening till he cant and starts laughing at me.  And I start laughing too, telling em keep going man I'm listening.  So he does for abit.  One point he asks me aint you afraid someone ill see ya.  I said bro I do this all the time, I think they all seen me.  He was telling me about how sometimes when hes door to door he thinks about just finding someplace to piss.   And dude I had to go bad, and he aint realized that the river was coming his way and he was standing in it for a bit.  Lol then he realized and hopped out of the way.   Anyways I took his card, he shook my hand, happened to be my dick hand lol but whatever, and he left laughing some more down the stairs.  

Bro I was hoping he'd just join me too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hot 1

Dude that's awesome.  Interesting way to handle solicitors.  Has anyone ever joined you when you have done this before?  And actually its funny because I have seen these salesmen before in my apartment building and seen them pissing outside by the side of the building.  Guarantee he will do it eventually

1 hour ago, BadBoy21 said:

Dude that's awesome.  Interesting way to handle solicitors.  Has anyone ever joined you when you have done this before?  And actually its funny because I have seen these salesmen before in my apartment building and seen them pissing outside by the side of the building.  Guarantee he will do it eventually

Nah.  I am always alone when I do it.  Lol maybe one day.