Anonymous hotel pissing

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing 👌I guess Tinder could work for such things over here as well. Would love to be peed on by an anonymous woman. The closest I got to that was at this music Festival where loads of women peed from a shelf onto some bushes below. I was at ground level at the bushes pretending to pee but I actually enjoyed piss dripping onto my dick. It was such a turn on.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
39 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Was the bed the only thing drenched in that room?

Other than me and the guy, unfortunately yes. There was a nice leather chair I would have liked to sit in with my legs up on the arm rests, rubbing my clit and peeing indiscriminately, but that will have to be for another time.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
23 minutes ago, Moore007 said:

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing 👌I guess Tinder could work for such things over here as well. Would love to be peed on by an anonymous woman. The closest I got to that was at this music Festival where loads of women peed from a shelf onto some bushes below. I was at ground level at the bushes pretending to pee but I actually enjoyed piss dripping onto my dick. It was such a turn on.

I would love to be one of those women, that sounds great

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, peeslut420 said:

I would love to be one of those women, that sounds great

It’s something so nasty and exciting getting a strangers piss on ones genitals. Festivals are awesome for that. Your experience really made my day. I have to get peed on by an anonymous woman ASAP 😋

On 4/16/2024 at 3:52 PM, peeslut420 said:

I’m heading home from my first piss play experience with a partner, unless you count this one time a guy let me pee in his car and on him without making sexual contact. I’ve never been interested in anonymous sex, but I’ve always been too self-conscious to bring it up to any of my past partners, so I started entertaining the idea more seriously than ever before. I posted on an app a friend of mine who was into anonymous sex and pee used to talk about, and two hours later I was meeting up with a stranger at a hotel.

I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a nice, normal, and attractive man. He asked if I’d ever done this before, and it turns out this was a first for both of us. We decided to do it on the bed, his only limit being nothing on his face. He put a towel down (which ended up being pointless, as I’d been drinking water and holding my bladder for four hours) and laid on his back while I straddled him, rubbing my pussy against his soft dick. My dry humping didn’t stay dry for long, nor did his dick stay soft as I started letting out short bursts of pee on it. He moaned and commented on how warm it was, which turned me on even more. I moved my hips up and down while unleashing a hard and steady stream, soaking him from his balls to his chest.

We started fucking, and I tried to keep peeing with him inside me, but I just kept pushing him out instead. We switched to doggy, and he started rubbing my clit from behind, so I took the opportunity to start pissing again. He started finger fucking me hard, so I started pissing even harder. I could feel it splashing out behind me with each wet thrust of his hand. I finished emptying my bladder in that position before laying in the huge puddle I made and continued getting fucked in it. He made me cum seven times before he got his, then we showered separately, got dressed and parted ways.

That’s what hotel beds are made for 😝Great story. So happy for both of you. I feel the same way. I am usually not into anonymous sex. At the same time it is so much more fun and rewarding experiencing these wet adventures together. And it has been way too long since I pissed in a hotel room together with a woman…

Did you just piss in the bed and left it? My gf and I always removed any sheets and protection and played on the bare mattress. No need for a towel, just some exercising flipping the mattress before leaving. Lol. And, hey, I had also made you use the leather chair as well 😂

Thank you for bringing back some good memories!

On 4/16/2024 at 11:22 PM, peeslut420 said:

I’m heading home from my first piss play experience with a partner, unless you count this one time a guy let me pee in his car and on him without making sexual contact. I’ve never been interested in anonymous sex, but I’ve always been too self-conscious to bring it up to any of my past partners, so I started entertaining the idea more seriously than ever before. I posted on an app a friend of mine who was into anonymous sex and pee used to talk about, and two hours later I was meeting up with a stranger at a hotel.

I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a nice, normal, and attractive man. He asked if I’d ever done this before, and it turns out this was a first for both of us. We decided to do it on the bed, his only limit being nothing on his face. He put a towel down (which ended up being pointless, as I’d been drinking water and holding my bladder for four hours) and laid on his back while I straddled him, rubbing my pussy against his soft dick. My dry humping didn’t stay dry for long, nor did his dick stay soft as I started letting out short bursts of pee on it. He moaned and commented on how warm it was, which turned me on even more. I moved my hips up and down while unleashing a hard and steady stream, soaking him from his balls to his chest.

We started fucking, and I tried to keep peeing with him inside me, but I just kept pushing him out instead. We switched to doggy, and he started rubbing my clit from behind, so I took the opportunity to start pissing again. He started finger fucking me hard, so I started pissing even harder. I could feel it splashing out behind me with each wet thrust of his hand. I finished emptying my bladder in that position before laying in the huge puddle I made and continued getting fucked in it. He made me cum seven times before he got his, then we showered separately, got dressed and parted ways.

Very very hot 🔥

• Agree 2
On 4/16/2024 at 7:22 PM, peeslut420 said:

It's amazing how easy it is to pee for women when they're horny, but for men, once it gets hard, its super hard to pee (Maybe that's what 'hard' means lol).

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2