Poll for women on hovering over public toilets spraying seats and floors and leaving it there.

Question for women on hovering over public toilets peeing on seats and or floors and leaving it there.   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a women who hovers squats over a public toilet seats and or floors pees on the seat and or floor and leaves it there and average of more than once a week?

• I'm a women who leaves my pee on public toilet seats and or floors an average of more than once a week.
    • I'm a women who doesn't do that an average of more than once a week.
  2. 2. Do you believe the average women pees on a public toilet seat and or floor and leaves it there an average of more than once a week?

• I believe the average women pees on a public toilet seat and or floor and leaves it there an average of more than once a week.
    • I believe the average women does not pee on a public toilet seat and floor an average of more than once a week.
  3. 3. Does peeing on pubilc toilet seats and floors and leaving it there make you horny?

• Peeing on the floor and or seat of public toilets and leaving it there makes me horny.
    • Peeing on the floor and or seat of public toilets and leaving it there does not make me horny.

I tend to be respectful of others and of the cleaning staff, so I avoid deliberately peeing on a clean toilet seat or floor just for my own pleasure.
On the other hand, if the place is already a mess, I have little qualm adding my own contribution. Last week, in the ladies room of a local pub, both toilets in the ladies room were blocked, full of toilet paper and probably sanitary items as well, it was impossible to flush them and they were overflowing. I had to squat and pee on the floor, and it was obvious that I was not the first one to do that.

And for the record, based on my own experience of having visited a large number of ladies and gents room stalls, I believe that the most disgusting ones were in the ladies.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I tend to be respectful of others and of the cleaning staff, so I avoid deliberately peeing on a clean toilet seat or floor just for my own pleasure.
On the other hand, if the place is already a mess, I have little qualm adding my own contribution. Last week, in the ladies room of a local pub, both toilets in the ladies room were blocked, full of toilet paper and probably sanitary items as well, it was impossible to flush them and they were overflowing. I had to squat and pee on the floor, and it was obvious that I was not the first one to do that.

And for the record, based on my own experience of having visited a large number of ladies and gents room stalls, I believe that the most disgusting ones were in the ladies.

Most men, routinely lift the seat if they are going to pee standing into a toilet, so if they miss or splatter a little, its no big deal.  If women or going to hover or stand, this would be similar courtesy. As someone who used to clean public restrooms for $, the women's rooms are by far dirtier.

• Like 1

I actively avoid public toilets cause I think they're gross so I don't believe I do the average once a week thing. I'm sure most women tho squat and don't mind leaving a few drops on the seat and floor tho. Wouldn't be surprised. It doesn't really turn me on tho.

12 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Most men, routinely lift the seat if they are going to pee standing into a toilet, so if they miss or splatter a little, its no big deal.  If women or going to hover or stand, this would be similar courtesy. As someone who used to clean public restrooms for $, the women's rooms are by far dirtier.

That is interesting, I always thought that women would take better care of their spaces (on average) than women do.