Hey all,

I really enjoy seeing guys who are desperate to pee. They eventually then whip it out and get the relief they need ;).

Has anyone got any vids to share in this thread that are in line with this scenario? I've seen loads of ones with guys peeing in all kinds of ways, but not as much desperation.

Thank you in advance 💛

• Hot 2
23 hours ago, Squirtle01 said:

Hey all,

I really enjoy seeing guys who are desperate to pee. They eventually then whip it out and get the relief they need ;).

Has anyone got any vids to share in this thread that are in line with this scenario? I've seen loads of ones with guys peeing in all kinds of ways, but not as much desperation.

Thank you in advance 💛

I also really like seeing scenes of desperation, even if in my case perhaps more female, but i don't mind boys either. In my case, however, I also like my desperation in the first person.

I noticed online that there are many videos of female desperation but very few male ones 

I admit that seeing a handsome desperate boy perhaps doing the potty dance is a beautiful sight to see 😄

I'll tell you about an episode I witnessed: i remember back in high school, when i once went to the beach with some of my classmates, and while we were in the car, one of our classmates complained that he had to pee because he had drunk half a bottle of water because of the heat. The boy who was driving didn't want to stop so as not to run into traffic. In the end when we arrived the boy was so desperate that as soon as he got out of the car he pissed against a tree without even paying attention to us who were looking at him. The situation was quite interesting.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1