Where should we piss this weekend?

My girlfriend and I are gonna have a night to ourselves in a fairly private (at night) house, and we plan on having plenty of piss fun (outdoors only). What should we do? I already plan on bending them over the porch railing and fucking them until they piss themselves, but what other pee escapades should we engage in 🤔 

• Love 1

Depends on what you want to enjoy.   If you like golden showers then lie down on the patio and let her pee over you.   Does she like being peed on?  Maybe you could soak her boobs (with or without a top) and let it run down her front.  Or maybe you just want to both enjoy seeing each other pee nonchalantly wherever you are; on seats, sat on a wall, stood by a railing. You might want to both just lie down on the grass and look at the stars and just pee where you are lying.  It is really down to what you both personally enjoy.

• Love 1

When I was married, my wife & I would go outside to smoke. Either in the carport or the front porch. As we were smoking it was standard practice to pee while we were out there. Just your normal nonchalant pee sitting on the chair or the steps whichever the case may be. 

Used to turn me on lots to suddenly hear splattering and I look over to see her pissing a stream while sitting on the edge of the chair.

• Love 1