How does your labia affect your pee stream?

On 4/8/2024 at 1:05 PM, Bacardi said:

I have shorter inner labia and pretty chunky outer labia. If i had a comparison chart I could show you lol. I haven't noticed much of a difference in how I pee. Depends more on how much pee I have and how wet I am. So for example if I cum and then try and pee right away I have a hard time for whatever reason, but my labia are so short I don't believe they're the problem. 

I dont feel the pee flowing past my lips either. 

Either of these comparison charts fit the lips? Lol

FBDF7DED-7457-4CFE-8313-7518DFD3573A.jpeg

D08675AE-4D02-43CD-8055-33251000E19F.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Prince Peenis said:

Either of these comparison charts fit the lips? Lol

FBDF7DED-7457-4CFE-8313-7518DFD3573A.jpeg

I would guess second row second example. Unless I spread my legs wide you can't really see my inner labia cause my outer labia is so fat 😁

• Love 1
On 4/17/2024 at 9:39 AM, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Darlene  I see but the potential listeners are fellow girls though in public restrooms. So you don't want them to listen to you pee maybe because girls pee sounds are too hot? And you don't want to arouse everyone with your very hot pee sounds? But I guess in a home bathroom you don't mind people hearing your pee sounds right? 

It’s just I wouldn’t want to be the only person making a lot of noise in public, at home is different because I am by myself on the toilet with the door closed.