I want another lockdown :D

Covid lockdown was a paradise for fans of public peeing. Streets and public transport were empty and bathrooms were all closed. This made lots of opportunities 😄 I think peeing was also considered more acceptable since toilets were closed or considered "unsafe". Too bad I didn't take an advantage of it more. For example trains. I use it only seldom, but I´m sure the train cars became one big urinal while the actual toilet remained unused 😄 

One story from that time

I was waiting for a bus at a big bus station. Normal it is crowded, but then i was completely alone. Then I saw a man walking in a shelter on the platform. I thought he was waiting for a bus, but then a suspiciuos liguid flew out of the shelter. He pissed it all over including the seats 😄 It was working day, early afternoon, normally this wouldnt be possible, because of lots of people everywhere.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Subway train cars did not become one big urinal because New Yorkers have some respect. Pissing in actual subway cars was and is extraordinarily rare. But yes during lockdown and well after it became much more acceptable to piss in public almost everywhere in the city. To some degree it’s still much more acceptable to this day.

• Like 2

I wish too for a number of reasons (mainly because it was nice having my husband home and having lots of family time) but I do wish I could have explored my naughty peeing Era more. I'm so much braver than I was then and I'm fighting my fears and insecurities to pee in a parking garage of all places now, and with stores closing early and the fact that I was an essential employee would have made it so easy to try. 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Hot 1