Survey from a german site

1)Where are you from (country, maybe what state)?

Sweden 

2)Whats your gender and age?

Male 48

3)What 5 words first come to your mind shen you think about peeing?

Pussy, sex, horny, puddle, urinal 

4)What are all the places have you peed shich aren‘t the toilett?

Too many places but abandoned houses, mattresses, cars, pussy, diaper, tent.. 

5)When you are taking a bath or taking a shower and you have to pee, do you just let ist flow or do you go to the toilett?

I pee in the shower, never in the bath 

6)When you are at a public pool or at a waterpark, where do you pee?

In the bathroom, urinal or toilet 

If you do not use the toilet:

6a)Where do you pee and why?

on a tree. Trees can need some pee

6b)Don‘t you think it is disgusting peeing there? No

7)Have you ever peed in a single or group changingroom or seen somebody pee there?

Yes, one of my female friends peed on me in a changing room 

7a)Do you watch out that there needs to be a drain in the changing room for you to pee there or do you not care?

Usually I pee in the train since I feel sorry for the cleaning staff 

7b)Do you know anybody who also pees in the changing rooms?

Yes, some kinky friends 

7c)Did you ever went into the changingroom specifically just for peeing in it? If so, please tell how come and why?

No

8)Have you ever accidentally peed in your pants? Not considering when you were a child.

No

9)When you are at the beach and there are no toiletts or they are too dirty, where do you pee?

Usually at the same spot where others pee. Love to fill in puddles after women. Bushes, trees, corners and so on are awesome for pissing a sunny day.

10)Were you ever at a large event (like a concert for example) and you had to pee but couldn‘t because the toiletts were too dirty, the line for the toiletts was too long or you wouldn‘t wanna give up your place close to the act?

Yes many times at concert and festivals. I pee where others pee.

11)What is the weirdest place you ever peed?

In a drawer 

12)Did you ever had an embarresing situation in relation to peeing? If so, what happend?

Yes many times. I reveled my fetish and got shamed. One of my dates peed on a rock at a hike and I stood below and let the piss run onto my dick. She asked me what I was doing and I explained I was into piss and it got a bit awkward. 

13)Did you ever missed a toillet on purpose (peed on the floor or wall or anything else)?

If so where and why?

yes many times in dirty public restrooms 

13a)Did you peed completly not into the bowl or just some spinkles on the toilett seat?

Yes 

13b)Do you know anybody that missed the toilett on purpose?

Yes 

14)Have you ever peed at any of the following places: kitchen, sink, elevator (lift), staircase, parking garage, field, hallway, Bedroom, trashbin, flowerpot?

All of the places 

15)When you are at a party, did it ever happend, that you were in the bathroom with multiple people and somebody peed in the shower, the bathtub or the sink while someone else was on the toilett?

Yes many times. I’ve peed in the bathtub and I’ve seen women next to me squatting in the shower or bathtub.

16)Did you ever played a game (for example truth or dare) or had a bet (for example who can hold it the longest or who can pee the furthest) with somebody that had anything to do with peeing?

Yes. I played pee on a target with a female friend once 

17)Did you ever travelled with public transport and you couldn‘t use the restroom but had to pee very bad? What did you do?

Yes I’ve peed in a train and a bus a few times in a corner 

18)Do you have any places on your bucket list where you woukd like to pee one day?

Next time I go on a date I’m going to pee in her bed and she’s going to masturbate over my puddle 😋

USA, east coast

Male, late 50s

3)What 5 words first come to your mind when you think about peeing?

Wet, bladder, tinkle, trickle, relief

4)What are all the places have you peed which aren't the toilet?

Urinal, deck, sink, shower, outside (woods, deck), cup

5)When you are taking a bath or taking a shower and you have to pee, do you just let it flow or do you go to the toilet?

Shower, definitely.  Bath, depends on if I'm about to get out or not.

Restroom.  I don't care for peeing in pools.

Outside doing yard work, I may pee behind a tree instead of going inside.

If wet (from swimming) I may pee on the deck or behind a tree to avoid going inside wet.

I sometimes pee in a measuring cup to measure amount and flow rate.

At a beach or lake I may pee in the water or sand if the restrooms are too far away or I'm in the water already.

6b)Don‘t you think it is disgusting peeing there?

If it's disgusting I won't pee there

7)Have you ever peed in a single or group changing room or seen somebody pee there?

No

7a)Do you watch out that there needs to be a drain in the changing room for you to pee there or do you not care?

I've never done it, but I'd probably prefer a drain if there is one

No

7c)Did you ever went into the changing room specifically just for peeing in it? If so, please tell how come and why?

No

8)Have you ever accidentally peed in your pants? Not considering when you were a child.

No

9)When you are at the beach and there are no toilets or they are too dirty, where do you pee?

In the water if it's crowded, or I'll sit in the sand and pee through the leg of my shorts discreetly into the sand if I can be far enough away from people to not be obvious.

10)Were you ever at a large event (like a concert for example) and you had to pee but couldn‘t because the toiletts were too dirty, the line for the toiletts was too long or you wouldn‘t wanna give up your place close to the act?

I don't tend to go places like this

Can't think of any in particular.

12)Did you ever had an embarresing situation in relation to peeing? If so, what happend?

Not really, other than being pee shy.

13)Did you ever missed a toillet on purpose (peed on the floor or wall or anything else)?

No

If so where and why?

N/A

13a)Did you peed completely not into the bowl or just some sprinkles on the toilet seat?

Not on purpose

13b)Do you know anybody that missed the toilet on purpose?

Maybe but I've never asked. 🙂

14)Have you ever peed at any of the following places: kitchen, sink, elevator (lift), staircase, parking garage, field, hallway, Bedroom, trashbin, flowerpot?

Bathroom sink is all I can think of from that list.  Maybe a trash bin as a kid/teen.

15)When you are at a party, did it ever happened, that you were in the bathroom with multiple people and somebody peed in the shower, the bathtub or the sink while someone else was on the toilet?

Party?  Not sure what that is. 🙂

16)Did you ever played a game (for example truth or dare) or had a bet (for example who can hold it the longest or who can pee the furthest) with somebody that had anything to do with peeing?

No

17)Did you ever traveled with public transport and you couldn't use the restroom but had to pee very bad? What did you do?

Held it until I could get to a restroom.

18)Do you have any places on your bucket list where you would like to pee one day?

None I can think of.

1)Where you from (country, maybe what state)?

U.K. 

Male and getting older much faster than I’d like

It’s mainly images and feelings that come to mind when I think about peeing, but I’ll try to think of some words;

Spray, steaming, sexy, hot, stream

I’m not sure that gets anywhere close to the pictures of golden liquid arcs, in constant motion, sparkling in the sunlight or the imagined feeling of sudden warmth spreading between two closely pressed bodies that occur in my mind.

4)What are all the places have you peed which aren‘t the toilet?

Anywhere secluded enough to get away with it… in the woods, in sheds, through holes in the floorboards, in sinks, in bins, in mugs/glasses/bottles, across the carpet, in pools, in the sea, in my pants… etc.

5)When you are taking a bath or taking a shower and you have to pee, do you just let it flow or do you go to the toilet?

Of course I piss in the shower, doesn’t everyone? I don’t often have baths, but the warm water does relax me and it’s kinda hot to see pee flowing out underwater so what do you think? 🫣

I don’t make a habit of it, but I tend to pee in the pool if I have to go. I usually let out a little spurt first just to check it’s not deep yellow or something and then release, trying not to get too aroused by the fact I’m surrounded by people, some of whom are probably doing precisely the same thing as I am

Nope

7)Have you ever peed in a single or group changing room or seen somebody pee there? 

Never in a group changing room and sadly I’ve never seen anyone else peeing there either

7a)Do you pay attention that there needs to be a drain in the changing room to make you pee or do you not care?

I think as a kid I peed into the drainage channel that ran through all the cubicles in the changing room at the pool before disappearing down a drain somewhere over the other side of the room. I knelt on the floor, got my cock out of my speedos and peed really slowly, trying not to make too loud a splashing noise or send too obvious a tsunami of piss rushing through the other cubicles. In hindsight it was probably so noisy and wet in there that nobody would have noticed anyway 

No 🙁 

7c)Did you ever went into the changing room specifically just for peeing in it? If so, please tell how come and why?

I’ve thought about it in shop changing rooms and even got as far as going in and getting my dick out, but I’ve never dared go through with it. As for ‘why?’ I guess I just find the idea of peeing in naughty places a bit of a turn on 

8)Have you ever accidentally peed in your pants? Not considering when you were a child.

Yeah, but only little squirts and dribbles. What I think I can get away with in public without it showing through my pants. 

9)When you are at the beach and there are no toilets or they are too dirty, where do you pee?

I don’t think I’ve ever used a toilet at a beach before. I either just wade out and let go into the sea or, if the beach is a little less crowded, discreetly pee into the sand

10)Were you ever at a large event (like a concert for example) and you had to pee but couldn‘t because the toilets were too dirty, the line for the toilets was too long or you wouldn‘t wanna give up your place close to the act?

I don’t really like crowds, so don’t go to many events like that. It’s cool to see videos of these concerts where there are dozens of people just freely pissing where they’re stood (or squatting), but I don’t think I’d ever be confident enough to do that.

Erm… I don’t know really. None of them seem that weird to me.

12)Did you ever had an embarrassing situation in relation to peeing? If so, what happened?

On a deserted beach in the middle of nowhere with no cover higher than a clump of seaweed for miles. Mid-pee what should come along the deserted coastal road? A full coach of tourists! I wonder how many holiday photos I made it on to? 😂

13)Did you ever miss a toilet on purpose (peed on the floor or wall or anything else)?

Obviously 

If so where and why?

I’ve tried to see how high up the wall above the urinal I can reach with my spray (which is also a fun game to play in the shower at home!). I’ve pissed into the cisterns of toilets in cubicles, just to add variety and an element of fun

13a)Did you peed completely not into the bowl or just some sprinkles on the toilet seat?

Completely into the cistern a few times, but I guess I was never aiming for the bowl in the first place. 

13b)Do you know anybody that missed the toilet on purpose

Not that I know of, but I guess it’s not that uncommon a habit to have, so no doubt someone I know will.

Kitchen (sink/dishwasher/measuring jugs, etc.)

Sink (it feels especially naughty to sit on a sink like it’s a toilet bowl 🫣)

Elevator (lift)

Staircase

Parking garage (too many people!)

Field (who hasn’t pissed in a field?!)

Hallway (just walking to the shower in my bath robe, letting off a bit of pressure as I go)

Bedroom (the toilet is just too far away and I’m sleepy)

Trash-bin  (the toilet is just too far away and the waste paper bin was closer)

Flowerpot  (the toilet is just too far away and the houseplant looked thirsty)

15)When you are at a party, did it ever happen that you were in the bathroom with multiple people and somebody peed in the shower, the bathtub or the sink while someone else was on the toilet?

No, but that sounds like a fun party!

As a little kid, of course. We were always seeing who could pee the highest up the wall and stuff. But it all tailed off long before puberty and hormones struck.

As a teen I’d never have dared suggest anything like that when we were drunkenly playing truth or dare and my friends obviously didn’t fancy going down that route either. Nobody ever wanted to be more ‘extreme’ than the last dare, lest they overstep some line and be branded a weirdo or freak, so every dare was always very tame or completely none sexual.

17)Did you ever travel with public transport and you couldn‘t use the restroom but had to pee very bad? What did you do?

No. Thankfully my bladder has always held out, although it has been painfully full sometimes

18)Do you have any places on your bucket list where you would like to pee one day?

Not really any places, but it would be nice to have someone to pee with… or on… or in 🫣

• Hot 1
On 5/25/2024 at 12:21 AM, longbastard said:

She does it for fun. She’s never directly admitted whether it’s a turn on but she loves pissing in inappropriate places. We’ve always lived in completely different places since high school and haven’t crossed paths (with a few places of overlap but not at the same time). She taught English in Seoul for a few years and pissed everywhere, often drunk but sometimes sober. She told me she would squat over the side of the subway platform and piss onto the tracks. When I asked what if there were people on the opposite platform and she said then they got to see her white ass pissing. One morning after a night of drinking she and a friend pissed on exercise machines in a park. Walking back from breakfast she saw old ladies using the machines. She did not give a single fuck. She’s also pissed in hotel hallways, spa floors, the side of busy roads, lots of nights out with coworkers. She went to business school and got a high paying job with lots of travel and I get the impression she gives even less of a fuck.

Wow she sounds awesome. What did she tell you about when she would pee in the department store changing rooms?  Would she just go on the carpet, pee in/on clothes, or what?  How many times does she do that?

Germany

male, 27

wet, warm, relief, hot af, on each other

Hotel bed

5)When you are taking a bath or taking a shower and you have to pee, do you just let ist flow or do you go to the toilett?

I love to pee in the shower

pool mostly

mostly on the toilet but love to pee on things and girls

a bit but that turns me on

7)Have you ever peed in a single or group changingroom or seen somebody pee there?

no, but want to

never thought about it, but I think I wouldn't care

no

7c)Did you ever went into the changingroom specifically just for peeing in it? If so, please tell how come and why?

-

when I was drunk but it was only a few drops

9)When you are at the beach and there are no toiletts or they are too dirty, where do you pee?

in the ocean or behind a building if it's possible

yes at a festival, but then I pissed on a green area

in a cellar at work

no not yet

If so where and why?

yes when I was at in a club and the toilet was already very dirty, so I though why not

13a)Did you peed completly not into the bowl or just some spinkles on the toilett seat?

all in the bowl, if I'm horny maybe some drops lands on the seat

no

sink, staircase, field, hallway, bedroom

15)When you are at a party, did it ever happend, that you were in the bathroom with multiple people and somebody peed in the shower, the bathtub or the sink while someone else was on the toilett?

no

no

17)Did you ever travelled with public transport and you couldn‘t use the restroom but had to pee very bad? What did you do?

I had this before on a long bus ride and I had to hold it for like 3 hours, the relief was crazy when I finally found a toilet at a stop.

18)Do you have any places on your bucket list where you woukd like to pee one day?

train, changing room at a mall

• Hot 1

New York

Male, 37

3)What 5 words first come to your mind shen you think about peeing?

Naughty, exhibition, carpet, wetting, the floor

Sinks, outside, the floor, carpet, my pants, diapers, the wall

I pee in the shower AND the bath

Haven't been as an adult so I've just used the toilet

No

While I haven't, I usually look for drains everywhere

No but I did hear of a store in the mall having a woman come in, ask for a bathroom, get denied and then took a a bunch of clothes and pissed on them in the changing room.

No

Not accidentally 😏

Usually pee in my suit at the beach, usually in the water or close to shore. I did have to pee on one when not swimming and crouched down in some thigh high grass and peed.

I always know where the trees are to pee. Usually have someone save the spot if it's crowded.

Someone's mailbox

Not really

If so where and why?

Yep, was for a naughty pee picture challenge for this forum

No, I pissed a bit in the toilet before turning the stream to outside the bowl, it was hot

No

Kitchen, yep, sink, yep, elevator, no, staircase, surprisingly no, parking garage no, field yes, hallway no, bedroom yes, trash bin and flower pot yes

No sadly

No

Yes, I've peed off a few subway platforms in my time

On a partner