Emily's humiliation

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

This is a very nicely written and hot story, humiliation related to pee never fails to hit a few spots within some people it seems

When i was in middle school there was a classmate of mine who i considered a friend, but then she turned out to be a terrible person. As inspiration for character of Sofia

Edited by Mary Moon
3 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

When i was in middle school there was a classmate of mine who i considered a friend, but then she turned out to be a terrible person. As inspiration for character of Sofia

I see I see, is the story based on real events or not?

Just now, Mary Moon said:

No, i just got inspiration to create the character

Alright haha, I was just wondering. If you want I'd be happy to continue chatting with you without clogging this thread! Don't hesitate to drop me a direct message

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hightower said:

Definitely could do, has a lot of potential to be a hot first chapter!

I welcome suggestions and ideas on how the story could continue 😄

For example, both girls may have feelings of guilt. Or Sofia is even more angry at Emily. At the same time Emily may have developed a fetish for desperation and wetting

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

For example, both girls may have feelings of guilt. Or Sofia is even more angry at Emily. At the same time Emily may have developed a fetish for desperation and wetting

Maybe Sofia gets back by making Emily wet herself during sex with Sofia's ex, which causes Emily to fetishise her peeing/desperation and humiliation even more. Loads of avenues you could go down! 

On 3/28/2024 at 4:41 PM, Mary Moon said:

I have an idea: Emily offers Sofia a reconciliation. Sofia agrees and invites Emily to her house. Emily comes to see Sofia, but Sofia has a cunning plan. It turns out that Sofia has a peeing fetish and says that she can only make up with Emily and even become her friend if Emily allows Sofia to pee on her... Details and follow-up to you. How do you like the idea?

4 hours ago, radu said:

I have an idea: Emily offers Sofia a reconciliation. Sofia agrees and invites Emily to her house. Emily comes to see Sofia, but Sofia has a cunning plan. It turns out that Sofia has a peeing fetish and says that she can only make up with Emily and even become her friend if Emily allows Sofia to pee on her... Details and follow-up to you. How do you like the idea?

After this story Emily discovered the fetishism of desperation, i think will tell the story from Sofia's point of view now 😄

Posted (edited)

I decided to tell the story also from Sofia's point of view. Since in the first part i was a bit hasty by focusing on the omorashi part, here i decided to explain the context better and make the story more detailed, even if i'm a bit limited by my English

Chapter 2: Sofia's revenge

Sofia has always been very popular, she was a beautiful girl with raven hair that reached her shoulders, dark but very expressive eyes and chocolate brown skin, her exotic beauty made her receive the attention of many boys and even the girls competed to be her friends. However, Sofia's only friendship that mattered to her was hers with Emily. The two couldn't have been more different, if Sofia was beautiful, popular and self-confident, Emily was shy, introverted and hid her big glasses behind her. Yet Sofia found comfort in Emily's sincere friendship, she was the only person for whom she felt sincere affection. However, one day all this ended: Jason, the boy she was dating, had left her and had now started dating the shy Emily. Sofia couldn't believe it, she didn't care that much about Jason, she was only with him because she thought he was cute, but what hurt her was the fact that her best friend had betrayed her like this. Sofia felt devastated by this betrayal, plus she had been avoiding her lately and this increased her resentment.

She decided that she would make Emily pay and came up with a diabolical idea that would humiliate her now ex-friend: she found a vial of diuretic in her parents' medicine cabinet and waited for the right moment, she knew it while writing proof that it would come in a few days, it was not possible to ask for a break to go to the bathroom, otherwise the assignment would have been handed in prematurely, Emily would have been trapped.

That day, taking advantage of Emily's distraction, Sofia managed to get some diuretic in her drink, I think maybe she had used too much, but it would have been worse for her. She had some satisfaction when Emily drank the drink without realizing that Sofia had tampered with it. During the task Sofia smiled when she saw that Emily began to show obvious signs of discomfort. As the minutes passed Emily seemed more and more agitated in the chair, Sofia liked the scene, even if a part of her felt guilty. By the end, Emily's desperation had become evident, so much so that her classmates were watching her. Sofia thought Emily looked like she was going to have an accident at any moment.
When she rang the bell Sofia saw Emily get up but just then she saw a waterfall of urine pour into her pants and then begin to drip onto the chair and the floor.
Emily began to cry out of embarrassment while her classmates and teacher stared at her in disbelief, Sofia burst into laughter and at that point Emily left the classroom in tears towards rush the bathroom

When she returned home, Sofia felt a strange sensation. She felt wet, she put her hand in her panties and with amazement she realized that she was excited, having seen Emily's desperation and the accident had excited her, her hand lingered on the her female private parts and finally she began to caress herself more faster and finally reached the climax. Once the unexpected moment of excitement passed, Sofia couldn't believe what she had just done, she felt very embarrassed and went to take a shower.

The next day Sofia returned to school, the news of Emily's accident had spread and it had become the trending topic of the day. She saw Emily eating in the lunchroom alone with her head down. Apparently Jason had dumped Emily after the accident, "just an asshole",  think Sofia, she wasn't feeling as good as she would have hoped, she had some guilt, he had humiliated what had been her best self friend of hers. Sofia was distracted by some girls and started talking to them, when she returned to her table she was unaware that Emily had also poured some diuretic into her coffee.

During the next chemistry lesson, Sofia realized that something was wrong, she had a strong urge to urinate, but how was this possible? She had gone there during her lunch break just an hour before and now she was running away as if she hadn't been there for hours and hours, then a flash hit her mind, she turned and looked at Emily, she was staring at her and then she realized that she she had taken revenge by paying her back with her own coin. She must have put the diuretic in her coffee when she started talking to her friends, she thought. But now that he could do it, his need to urinate was becoming unbearable, and he knew that after the lunch break the toilets were always cleaned and were not accessible until the end of the cleaning, he knew that he would have to resist at least until the end of the lesson, but there was still an hour to go and she had never had such an urge to pee in her life, she was in a panic, she was one of the most popular girls in school, she couldn't pee on herself in front of everyone, her status was going to receive a harsh shot otherwise.

As the minutes passed, Sofia's situation became more and more complicated, she didn't have the courage to look Emily in the face, she was trying not to squirm in the chair but her legs didn't agree and moved out of control. Her need to urinate was extreme. When there were about 10 minutes left until the end of the lesson she realized that she couldn't resist any longer and she decided to ask the teacher for permission to go to the bathroom anyway despite the cleaning still in progress. The teacher gave the idea that he was about to deny her permission but evidently seeing the expression and desperate posture of Sofia whose need was now so great that she no longer bothered to hide her situation, she nodded. However, just as Sofia stood up, a strong pang paralyzed her and her bladder gave way, a torrent of urine pouring into her underwear and leggings. Sofia fell on the chair with her hands on her face due to the extreme mortification she felt, the teacher approached her and told her to go to the bathroom to dry herself, which Sofia did. When she left the classroom with her head down, without the courage to look at anyone, least of all Emily.

When Sofia returned home, she was humiliated and mortified, because her mother had had to come to school to bring change of clothes. But despite this she didn't hold any grudge against Emily, she had started all this, she had hurt her only true friend because of a boy she didn't even care about, just for her pride and now karma had her repaid for his wickedness. However, to her great amazement, despite the shame she was feeling, that strange excitement she had felt after Emily's accident had returned. She found herself masturbating while she took a shower, she didn't understand why she felt this way...

Immagine.thumb.png.e071286586ee8ae6cc2f90d5fe14b996.png

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Exploring the delicate path to reconciliation between Emily and Sofia could unveil a compelling sequel about forgiveness, growth, and the unexpected turns of deepening relationships.

Attenzione: this part contains male pee

Chapter 3: Real friends

The next day Sofia returned to school, she still felt very embarrassed, she walked with little confidence and with her head down, after having peed on herself in front of her classmates. As she sat in the dining room she noticed that her so-called "friends" avoided her, while the boys who usually fell at her feet looked at her with smug smiles. Deep down all this didn't matter much to Sofia, that attention was all fake, those people didn't really care about her. In a certain sense, what had happened had made her mature.

Suddenly Emily arrived and sat down at the empty, isolated table where Sofia had taken refuge and said "we need to talk". Sofia looked at her and was about to say something but in the end she just nodded. They both remained silent for a while then almost in unison they said "I'm sorry...", which surprised the two girls, but helped to relax the tense atmosphere. Sofia interrupted the awkward silence "I humiliated you in front of everyone because I was angry, not because you took Jason from me, I don't care about that asshole, but because I felt betrayed by my best friend, you avoided me... I.. I felt hurt,” she said with tears threatening to spill from her dark eyes. Emily also had tears in her eyes "I'm not used to having the attention of guys like you, i knew you were going out with Jason, but he told me that you had broken up, but i felt incredibly guilty, i didn't even have the courage to look at your face... And after seeing you have the accident, the sense of guilt ate away at me. Besides, Jason turned out to be a real asshole, he dumped me with a message, now he's flirting with Jennifer, look" she replied, pointing behind Sofia, who turned and saw her ex-boyfriend talking to the blonde Jennifer, who seemed flattered by the attentions of the handsome football player.
Sofia turned to Emily and regaining some of her old confidence she said "we should make that asshole pay, what happened was all his fault", Emily was surprised and replied "um, i don't know, but maybe you're right ", Sofia smiled "you know, i still have the diuretic bottle". Sofia had explained her plan to Emily, she would put the diuretic in Jason's drink during the game the next day.

Taking advantage of the naive Jennifer, Sofia had the girl bring a thermos of tea laced with her diuretic without her knowledge. Before the game started, Sofia and Emily looked at Jennifer who was carrying the thermos and giving it to Jason who thanked her by kissing her, which made the naive girl blush, who then turned to Sofia and with a nod thanked her for the idea . Sofia sighed, because she felt quite guilty for having deceived poor Jennifer like this to fulfill her plan, but at least she too would see what kind of idiot was hiding behind Jason's handsome face. Sofia and Emily looked at each other with a pleased face when they saw the boy take two big gulps from the thermos containing the tea with the diuretic, both of them knew well how devastating its effect on the bladder was.

The game began and after about 30 minutes the two girls began to notice that Jason was moving less freely than usual, Emily thought she had seen him once put a hand to his groin. When the first half ended, the second phase of the plan would be triggered, the two girls would prevent Jason from going to the bathroom during the interval, they knew very well that the effect of the diuretic was almost immediate and his need was becoming unbearable as time passed. The first to block Jason as he went to the changing rooms was Emily, who, like a great actress, pretended to be saddened by their breakup, and accused him of the fact that he hadn't even had the courage to leave her in person, Jason was stuck there in obvious discomfort with an urgent need to urinate, trying to find the right words and leave, when he managed to congeal himself he headed towards the changing rooms, but this time it was Sofia who stopped him, who attacked him for how he had dumped her and how he had then done the same with Emily.
Jason could no longer hide his need for him and was squirming with the need to pee. Sofia knew well the reason for his squirming but she asked him with fake concern "what's wrong with you?", Jason blushed, to be in such a vulnerable situation in front of two girls, "n-nothing" he said lying. Sofia then, seeing that her teammates and opponents had left the locker room and were returning to the field, said with a mocking air, making herself heard by the other boys, "ah, i understand, you have to pee. Jason, you're wriggling like a child?" with a fake shocked tone. Jason blushed even more because the other players had looked at him and started giggling. Jason made to run into the locker room to free himself but was blocked by the coach who was returning from the changing rooms and said, "hey where did you end up, instead of bothering to listen to the game plans you start chirping with the girls? Line up on the pitch". Sofia smirked while Jason was almost in tears because the release of his very urgent need had been peremptorily blocked. The boy was about to return to the field when he stopped and pressed his groin with both hands, suddenly the ocean of urine inside him gushed out and flooded his shorts, wetting his thighs and socks, all before eyes of teammates and adversaries who looked, some dumbfounded, some amused by the absurd scene they were seeing. Sofia and Emily saw the crestfallen boy being carried into the locker room by the coach and smiled at each other. Jennnifer, who had seen the scene from the stands, was very embarrassed by it and decided not to continue dating Jason.

Epilogue

The two girls, unbeknownst to each other, felt very aroused by the scene. Seeing Jason's desperation and wetness made their feminine private parts vibrate. Returning home, the two girls had now rediscovered their old and sincere friendship and were laughing with each other. Sofia, in the throes of hilarity and excitement, confessed "seeing that desperate idiot pissing himself turned me on a little", the shy Emily blushed "I think the same thing happened to me" she replied and they both laughed. Sofia at that point, in the mood for confessions, said to her friend "I'm ashamed to say it but i must confess that our two incidents had excitement me too". Emily made a surprised face and blushed again "really?" she asked. Sofia nodded with an embarrassed look, Emily after a while of awkward silence said "it happened to me too...". Sofia burst out laughing "ok, so basically we both have this type of fetish." Emily blushed again, but then she laughed too and said "well, maybe we could hold her pee sometime and...". Sofia made a shocked face "wait, my very shy friend is suggesting me to play a fetish game?", then she burst out laughing "ok, I agree". Emily smiled candidly and added "but no more diuretics", and Sofia nodded, returning her smile.

two-dogs-playing-and-running-on-a-grassy-field-500x500.jpg.43a2c37806b61c7103877b25bf687d92.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I really enjoyed how you wrapped up the story! Jason got what he deserved, and in the process, Sofia and Emily discovered a bond stronger than friendship and a new common interest.
It was a fascinating portrayal of how challenging events can reveal unexpected truths.

• Like 1