Pee during a train ride

Oh god this is a HUGE fave of mine! I love either casual, careless bad aim, like a handsfree piss, or TRYING to aim but missing anyway, like when drunk or on a moving train.

I should make a post requesting examples of bad aim, as distinct from clearly deliberate marking

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 3/29/2024 at 4:46 AM, toseepee said:

Oh god this is a HUGE fave of mine! I love either casual, careless bad aim, like a handsfree piss, or TRYING to aim but missing anyway, like when drunk or on a moving train.

I should make a post requesting examples of bad aim, as distinct from clearly deliberate marking

Same! Marking is usually completely boring to me, but I love seeing bad aim like this. I guess to me it feels more natural compared to doing it for the sake of spraying everything. 

• Like 2
On 3/29/2024 at 4:46 AM, toseepee said:

Yes please it would be neat !! I love to see bad aim videos. When you make a mess just because you're careless or lazy, not because you actually want to cover everything in piss. It's just so hot to see that, either when the pisser pretend he has bad aim like in this video or when it's a real careless pissing video like I saw on thisvid.

I remember one day on a public toilet, a dude was pissing with the door opened so I watched discretely and he was on his phone so he has really bad aim. It was so hot !!

• Like 2